Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Meyer's Initial Technology Replicated

Started by chessnyt, January 10, 2016, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Chess there is no need to be a scientist to know about water conductivity, far from it. Its one of the most basic and useful tests done for determining the quality of water. All sorts of people without degrees  use cheap conductivity meters to measure the salinity of water. Hydroponics, aquaponics ,swimming pools, lakes, rivers, dams, and yes, tap water too! The quality of your gear looks impressive so its clear that you are a clever person. In the end its the quantities of gasses being made per quantity of electricity that is of paramount importance,nothing else comes close.. Measure the gas volume and the volts /current from the mains. Does that require a room of scientists to do?

chessnyt

Quote from: pomodoro on February 08, 2016, 02:22:16 AM
Chess there is no need to be a scientist to know about water conductivity, far from it. Its one of the most basic and useful tests done for determining the quality of water. All sorts of people without degrees  use cheap conductivity meters to measure the salinity of water. Hydroponics, aquaponics ,swimming pools, lakes, rivers, dams, and yes, tap water too! The quality of your gear looks impressive so its clear that you are a clever person. In the end its the quantities of gasses being made per quantity of electricity that is of paramount importance,nothing else comes close.. Measure the gas volume and the volts /current from the mains. Does that require a room of scientists to do?
@pomodoro:
The answer to your question is no.  I am going out on a limb on this one  ;)

Cheers,

Chess

ramset

Chess
Personal experience is Most valuable indeed , I believe that other fellows who noticed unusual things happening
in front of them ...followed their nose and intuition to a happy discovery ..[Steven Marks playing with sound systems comes to mind ]

the fact that you are evolving A lot of _gas_ with no heat is truly interesting ,yes water chemistry and conductivity are
always relevant , but I would never diminish your personal experience and intuition !

at this point a qualified input power to a known out put in _gas_  would be a good start [even as outlined here with the submerged bottle and stop watch]

and of course qualifying the Gas and its composition ??

Thanks for sharing !

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

chessnyt

Quote from: pomodoro on February 03, 2016, 02:52:08 AM
I believe that there must be some dissolved salts already in there because pure water had a resistivity of 18M ohm.cm. Very little current could ever flow.
@pomodoro:
For someone who knows about resistivity meters, how could you NOT know that tap water contains dissolved salts?  Additionally, I have another question for you.  Does it take a room full of scientists to determine that tap water has dissolved salts in it?

Cheers  ;)

RomanEmpire

hI chessnyt, for free and good music try ccmixter.org, in the "remixes" page you can find a lot of free tracks without restriction of use for non commercial projects  :D