Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to Build a Toroidal Free Energy Generator

Started by ryder2344321, January 31, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: Bob Smith on February 15, 2016, 11:40:02 AM
What if instead of moving parts we have moving charge impulses, each with their accompanying changes in magnetic fluctuation? I see this as the same thing, but in solid state fashion.
Bob

Bob well just bobing a long with your idea, how would you do that ? Suppose i have a 10 hzs sqr wave EW 5 up 5 down, the problem here is when its down it's off So how would you get it to Activate the Dead zone to On with out expending energy ? in order to create another higher frequency ? i know chop off a bit of the 'on' time cut it in half and move it along in time, Oh well done, but would that ffix it for that cycle ? till the next ans so on ?

Over to you Boby ;)

AlienGrey

Err Bob, just had a thought after seeing vid on megaf0r site I supose the genorator could be the '494 switch mode device feeding a HS ferrox and rectirh it using HS diodes and use that output to drive a very large cap at high voltage ( just a thought) that could be like a smaller cog driving a bigger on giving HV say about 400v and storing a HA buildup (comparison) but then you have to some how get it back to 12 volt or whatever  with out losing power, but would it work ?

sorry over to you again ! ;)

zoomyy

like tp see some power readings to see if overunyty is really reached