Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Core:

Thanks for the kind words on the Rule..I totally agree..

Cliff33:

Thank you for accepting my suggestion which shows how magnanimous you are.

My estimation is as follows.

Each Primary core had a length of 1 meter and secondary core 0.5 meter.

The output was 110 volts and 14 amps per wire in a 10 core cable. That would give us about 1.4 Tesla in the secondary coil. Since the core is made up of soft iron rods with air gap this is ok.

I estimate that this would result in about 10 turns per secondary and each secondary was rated to generate about 15-17 volts. This would have produced the 110 volts needed to make the devices of that era work. 110x14x10= 15400 watts.

The report indicating 550 volts was intended to show how much a single wire can produce. We need not depend on it. I have produced 620 volts and 20 amps in a 4 sq mm wire in a much smaller device but that was saturated and would not work long time. Figuera device with the low magnetic field strength and large core size would have worked perfectly well without heating issues and without maintenance issues. That is key.

I find all calculate for high amperages without taking this in to account. sustainability would not come at when the core is heated. Transformers operate at 1.2 tesla and this is why they work for long time.

The total length of each module would therefore have been 2.5 meters or about 7 feet and having seven or eight such cores to generate so much of power in an island generation station is nothing.

To the contrary Buforn style of operation would have required less for the core is a continuous core and since the secondary is serially connected it would have been simultaneously subjected to strong and weak effects at the same time. I concede that this is the same principle taught in the first patent as well but when the core is straight we have seen the best results.

It is possible to reduce the core size but the higher amperages require a diameter of at least 4 to 6 inches. Safe operations require a lot of iron.

I think about 2000 kgms of iron would be needed to do this device but the coiling is simple.

No efficiency when high amperage and low votlage is used. No efficiency when high voltage and high frequency is used. Iron would be heated so much at both times. So I came up with the multifilar options for wires which I think is correct.

core

Found an old generator patent from 1891. It's not OU and its not meant to be. What is interesting is the usage of what they call a "Inductorium" aslo known as an "Electric converter" to defeat counter electro-motive force. This is a simple generator and makes for an easy read. Here is a quote from the patent:

The two currents being generated in coils placed at right angles to each other will have there phases ninety degrees apart. I have discovered that when two currents having their phases ninety degrees apart traverse separate coils of an electric converter they tend to mutually destroy the counter electro-motive force or self-induction of each other.

When, therefore, currents traverse the coil c2 the effective counter electro-motive force or self induction opposed to the passage of current through the coil c1 is diminished and more current is allowed to flow through that coil.

Whats your opinion on the usage of the Inductorium to defeat Lenz, Counter EMF.

-Core

NRamaswami

Core:

My apologies..

If that was addressed to me, I have to tell you that I'm neither qualified nor competent not privileged to answer that. Because the simple truth is that I do not know these things.

I have done experiments on two devices.

1. Hubbard device - Total failure

2. Figuera Device - Partial Success.

3. Ramaswami Device - We did not have money to build additional modules. So I thought why don't we wind secondary on the primary as well and that is how we made it.

4. We originally used step down transformers but they fused out and were very expensive for us and so we started giving from the mains. We first controlled the current by using lamps as resistive loads and when that was not sufficient we realized that making a bifilar coil reduces the current drawn and so went on to build trifilar, quadfilar etc. We now use 12 filar 2.5 sq mm wires and the current drawn is reduced considerably. A 11 filar coil reduces the current drawn at 220 volts to 0.5 amp and 12 filar to 0.15 and a 13 filar appears to draw very little current and is not satisfactory.

5. Regarding your query I'm unable to understand it or answer it. I do not give theoretical answers. I have tried to do that. When we studied we did not have calculators and so we had to memorize the tables in Mathematics and we memorize a lot. So I have simulated in my mind what would happen if do x and y and whenever we are very confident a certain result would come up it does not come up. Magnets teach us to be humble.

6. I apologize. I cannot answer this question. Not clear to me how and why the current should behave in a certain way. One is produced in East and other is produced in North and both of them are sent through another place. Their phases may be different but how they would interact and what would be the consequence must be experimented, ascertained and only then we can make any statement on it. We cannot take a wild guess at it..This is dangerous business of Electricity.

7. I do not know how motors and Generators work. I do not know any Electrical repair work and we call the Electrician if we need any maintenance work.

I apologize that I cannot make some false statements without knowing what would happen. Sorry. Please do the experiment yourself and find out. I do not have the means here for those things.

I can only give the result of the experiments I have conducted for I know what are the readings and values. You can say your meters are wrong and your measurements are wrong. No problem but I can only tell you what I see in the meter.

I do not theorize. It does not work in my experience. Experimental Results and verification is the key.

Regards,

Ramaswami

core

Quote from: core on February 21, 2016, 09:03:15 PM
Found an old generator patent from 1891. It's not OU and its not meant to be. What is interesting is the usage of what they call a "Inductorium" aslo known as an "Electric converter" to defeat counter electro-motive force. This is a simple generator and makes for an easy read. Here is a quote from the patent:

Quote from: core
The two currents being generated in coils placed at right angles to each other will have there phases ninety degrees apart. I have discovered that when two currents having their phases ninety degrees apart traverse separate coils of an electric converter they tend to mutually destroy the counter electro-motive force or self-induction of each other.

When, therefore, currents traverse the coil c2 the effective counter electro-motive force or self induction opposed to the passage of current through the coil c1 is diminished and more current is allowed to flow through that coil.

Whats your opinion on the usage of the Inductorium to defeat Lenz, Counter EMF.

-Core

I posted this for the entire group. Should members have time to read the patent I would like to know there opinion on the quoted section above written in the patent.
The Inductorium is built on an iron ring with one coil being of fine wire and the other being of thick wire.

-Core

NRamaswami

Core:

There is some thing strange there..Daniel McFarland Cook used thin primaries and thick secondaries and indicated he achieved a self oscillating Electromagnetic battery. This patent indicates similarly. In the Ramaswami device we use thin multifilar primary wires and thick secondary wires. Pity we are not yet able to test with 25 sq mm wire secondary and 1 sq mm wire multifilar primary.

There is definitely some thing there. For example in the simple solenoid experiment I suggested where the primary and secondary were of the same dia both 4 sq mm we had an inner 12 layer secondary and reached 300 volts and 10 amps and outer quadfilar 4 sq mm primary and reached 220 volts and 15 amps input. It still bugs me what would happen if I put a lot of thick plastic insulation over the primary and then surround it with very thick copper plates and then connect one output wire of secondary to the copper plate. copper plate would have already been charged due to electrostatic induction. It is not a capacitor and so would not draw power from the primary but when the secondary is connected the secondary amperage would go up very sizeably. Primary is between the two secondaries and when we studied this with a small solenoid we had obtained COP=1.16 to 1.05 but I disregarded them as meter error.

You can try this. Wind the secondary inside the primary and wind the primary outside but secondary also be wound along with the primary and then wind the secondary outside as well. This is a step up transformer as the number of turns are higher. But if the secondary is thick wire and primary is thin multifilar wire then COP>1 result should come easily for this experiment.

If you look at it we do not have a step up transformer where the secondary has thicker wires and primary has thinner wires. probably the results would contradict theory and so it is not included. You can study this type of winding.

In this case also I find after you have pointed out the similarity that one wire is thinner and the other wire is thicker. I would guess that the output wire was thicker. But the patent claims are different. I will study this patent carefully but I lack knowledge here.

I will ask the Electrical student to study it. He can ask his college to fund this experiment.

Regards,

Ramaswami