Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: PIH123 on February 20, 2016, 10:28:39 PM
TK,

As you know, I have been going against Naima Feagin and Dijon Roos for a few months now.

Anyhoo,

I was unsuccessful at persuading the Canadian lady to cease funding them (to the tune of $120,000),
but was 100% successful at stopping them from using crowdfunding websites.

They are MOSTLY uanaware of my involvement (possibly since I am an IT guy).

I have various (lots of) evidences saved on my hard drive,
including the infamous interview with Sterling.

If there is anything you need, please reach out.

I am willing to be used as any sort of reference you may need against this.

Pete

QuoteI have stopped reporting this here because of kickback I got from Ramset and Tinman.
Despite trying to show FTW in a negative light with REAL reports from replicators, it was me
that got the run around and threats.

Grab some ball's Pete,and tell the truth.
I had a go at you because you said you would get threads shut down--not because you were going after these scammers. You also associated Luc with these scammers,when all he did was to try and replicate the device,and post his findings. Do not come here and say i made threats toward you in support of these scammer's,as that is a straight out lie--and that can be seen on the thread in question.

Brad

sm0ky2

Quote from: allcanadian on February 21, 2016, 04:56:14 PM
@pirate88179

No it is very much unimportant.
To my knowledge not TK nor MH have ever so much as theorized how me might succeed only why we cannot and are doomed to failure. They have never offered hope only belittled and condemned those who even try. They are not one of us and I find it offensive that anyone would even suggest such nonsense.

TK opened his big fucking mouth as usual about something he does not understand and he has no proof of anything either way as usual. This ain't preschool, we a are not some gang... we were supposed to be responsible adults looking for a better way to help people. What is wrong with you fucking people? and why is it whenever they show up any real creativity seems to evaporate into thin air?. Every thread is the same and it's like being smothered with a stale old wet blanket of hopelessness.

You want to send a fucking message?... how about if you don't having anything good or constructive to say, if you cannot empower others to succeed and move forward towards our goal then keep it to yourself. Were looking for a better way to help people, free energy is our goal, get with the program.

AC

On the contrary,

TK consistently demonstrates the physical reality of our universe, as observable through his discussion and experimentation.
Furthermore, when applicable, TK goes the extra mile to discuss his theories on "how it COULD work!"
.... were we not confronted with the obstacles that prevent it from working....  which he ALSO shows us.

The failure here is not TK's,. but those who demonstrate TO TK - a non-working device.

Would your device have worked to begin with, then rest assured, TK's replication and demonstration would reflect that.

If you want to depart yourself from the "hopelessness" of this situation, then take the time and do your homework, research that which has been attempted before you got here.
Many of the reactions you receive are resultant from the same tired old ideas being re-introduced by the next quasi-creative mind that surfaces on the face of the internet.
We have already determined that this will not work, etc.,
let's try something new.
"creativity" is in the eye of the beholder.
To many of us, these concepts and ideas are already played out, we took these things as far as they would go, and they simply didn't pan out. we discussed the reasons why and why not, what would be necessary and the fact that we don't have these conditions available to us.

So, when there is opposition to a particular idea, do not assume that it is unfounded.
It may very well have been thought out, trampled on, torn apart, and rebuilt with everything accounted for.
far, far in your past, before you even had the thought.

Do not let this be a discouragement to you, but rather that you find it to be a learning experience.
As did most of the rest of it, when it was "originally" introduced.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Pirate88179

Copyright attorney on #WTFU - Where's the Fair Use?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7-TJ2utqE0

A lot of good info here and also, a court ruling in favor of fair use and punishing frivolous take down filings.

Bill

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

allcanadian

@smoky2
QuoteTo many of us, these concepts and ideas are already played out, we took these things as far as they would go, and they simply didn't pan out. we discussed the reasons why and why not, what would be necessary and the fact that we don't have these conditions available to us.

Good post, and I think you explained it well. The issue I have is many "took these things as far as they would go, and they simply didn't pan out" then concluded that must be the end. The problem here is that we are always defining the limits of our reality based on our failures. I myself have built many things that work in reality that nobody else could make work. Everyone else gave me logical reasons why it could not work and in their mind it could not work... but it did. You cannot base reality of the bandwagon fallacy where more people believing something is true must magically make it true nor vice versa.

To make matters worse many not unlike TK try and fail then conclude something cannot be done simply because they personally failed. They go on rants that other people are somehow stupid for even trying because they personally failed. They say everyone who says it can work must be a scammer simply because they personally failed. Do you see the pattern of behavior here?, their skewed reality is defined solely by their failure and not another persons success. Thus nobody can ever do anything better than them, nobody can ever be smarter than them which is generally a sign of psychological disorders.

You see my greatest asset is that I always assume I am somehow wrong or missed something in every case. I always assume there are other people infinitely smarter than myself who understand more than I possibly could. Thus there is no end only possibilities, a failure to comprehend on my part is not the end it is the beginning of learning something new.

The future is not defined by misguided old men stuck in the past it is defined by those who follow their dreams wherever their dreams may take them. They do not define me nor my dreams I do, which I consider as a sign of being a mature and responsible adult. Children blindly follow while Men follow their own path, find their own way, right or wrong.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

MileHigh

AC:

It's the same old pep talk, we have all read it before.  It can easily be read and interpreted with respect to the QEG fiasco so that the message is indeed there, but it's essentially the opposite to what you are trying to imply.

QuoteChildren blindly follow while Men follow their own path, find their own way, right or wrong.

Indeed, those poor children setting up temporary communes all around the world.  They cheered and banged gongs when ordinary light bulbs were lit up for a dismal display of a grossly inefficient generator.  It may as well have been a book burning.  Men said it was a bunch of nonsense and scorned the cynical puppet masters that were orchestrating this charade, especially since the "spiritual cousins" of the puppet masters went on a bogus cross-country trek in a recreational vehicle that supposedly "ran on water."

Men are 100% all for innovation and thinking outside of the box.  It took about 24 years for cell phones to evolve from portable telephones into portable super-computer communication devices that did thousands and thousands of things.  It could just as easily have taken 10 years instead of 24 years but the point is that somebody did it, somebody thought outside of the box and actually delivered something that actually works.

I will quote myself, "There is the search for free energy for the betterment of your fellow man and the desire to prevent criminality for the benefit of your fellow man.  There is an overlap in the Venn diagram for the two sets, it's just a fact of life."

Will there be something in the future that surpasses the smartphone?  Absolutely there will, no doubt.  Will there ever be a working QEG?  Not a chance in hell.

QuoteThe future is not defined by misguided old men stuck in the past it is defined by those who follow their dreams wherever their dreams may take them.

I think that is pretty much true, nobody can disagree with that.  But nobody is going to design a better typewriter, ever.  All of the factories that manufactured typewriters are now manufacturing something else, the last typewriter factory stopped production years ago.

MileHigh