Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where does the energy come from?

Started by allcanadian, October 31, 2006, 04:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

I found my answers in E=mc(sq), and the gear analogy I made in my original post, which seems more likely? multiple universes, particles popping in and out of existence, quantum foam? or all space is filled with matter- you know that 80% the astronomers can't find in empty space? As well there is the human element in physics, some smart ass has a new string theory which is just mind bending- the question is do you agree so you don't look stupid in front of your peers? or do you confront the theory from a rational-logical perspective. One year after Einstein's general relitivity, only one person could say he understood what was implied,one year!! Today it seems any quack with a degree can propose sheer madness and most everyone jumps on the bandwagon, I believe it is because they do not want to look stupid, so they agree without cause.
A better question is Who understands E=mc(sq)? Explain the very basics to me in every detail in it's entirety. I am afraid only Einstein could, most everyones work I have read falls short of explaining even the most basic questions. I love talking with these people, I can tear there fragile reality to shreads in minutes, because there is no foundation, no proof , they seem to be wearing the emperors new clothes.
just a though
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Liberty

My theory on where energy comes from when using permanent magnets.

http://www.airlancomputer.com/page7.html
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

allcanadian

It's nice to see people who form opinions based on research! What I suggest is pretty much what you have said on your website, with one addition. If energy(spin) is taken from the magnetic system, as the conservation of energy states, energy must come from somewhere. What most people do not know is moving charges(current in an electromagnet)does not Create a magnetic field, that is impossible, energy cannot be created or destroyed. A moving charge produces a steering force on the atoms aligning the magnetic field that was already there, in the atoms. A permanent magnet has the atoms magnetic field locked in domains, so if energy was extracted this  cannot break the domains so something must give. If the magnetic energy is a function of spin(energy) times mass(matter),then matter cannot change so spin must. If spin(energy) was extracted then all surrounding matter must give the magnetic system spin(energy) as a function of entropy. You cannot say entropy or conservation of energy only works some of the time, or only in  some instances. The question is if the PM's matter is moving at the speed of light(300,000 Km/sec) and 1/1000,000th of it slowed by 1km/sec could you detect it,No. Because chaos says the matter losing spin could be anywhere in the system, the localized loss through entropy must effect the whole, acting at the speed of light. So we have an explanation for the energy in PM's we just have no benchmarks or means to measure it, so the world remains flat in most peoples minds.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Liberty

Quote from: Liberty on November 12, 2006, 01:10:31 PM
My theory on where energy comes from when using permanent magnets.

http://www.airlancomputer.com/page7.html

Current web address is http://www.dynamaticmotors.com

The energy comes from the atomic structure of the atom.  (Clean and Natural Atomic power).
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor