Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Sorry I'm flying blind here everything I do is a hail marry pass . I looked at your new pic it's good but I used a cell phone (crappy pictures) and even worse drawing . and I can't read my bad hand writing with your new image. Is there a way to clarity it so my bad writings will come Thu ? Jim🍻

justwantfree

Jimbo,
This is somewhere along the same earth energy areas I've been experimenting with. From the "Barbosa and Leal" threads I've got several 8' grounding rods driven into the earth close to my shop. One rod is an input the others are output. Have solar bank of batteries,inverter, controller and cables to the rods. To my surprise and love for free earth energy, was and can harvest some free amperage to light a 14 watt cfl bulb. Of course thats anther topic.

Your idea has merit but I've not tried that way yet.

Have you tried a return from the ground other than the one attached to the meter? Be careful if living in a city area or close to relay stations. But if your residence is country and your area to test is away from utility poles then it's safe to try some different setups.

Justwantfree

MagnaProp

I tried to draw your diagram again. I'm not sure if I got the parts in green color correct.

It's as small as I could get it and still be able to read it.

FatBird

GREAT Circuit Redraw above.  Thanks.
                                                                                                                            .

FatBird

A Really Strange Thing is his Swing Switch.  Every time it swings back & forth it DISCHARGES
each capacitor through a Light Bulb.  That seems like it is DEFEATING the entire circuit and
DOESN'T leave any Voltage or Current for the Inverter to charge the battery.

Any ideas??

.