Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Thank you magnaProp for the diagram looks good you did fine work .I'm a little new to this stuff .the blub is 4 to 7 Watts 120 volts you get like 5 to a PAC at Walmart cheap !!. The neon is standard 100 volt elchepo.Jim out🍺

jimbo

Fatbird your missing what's going on yes the caps are being discharged Thu the bulb I'm just showing that's there is power were conventional thinking doesn't go . it's in the caps that power is being birthed or cloned
The more caps the higher the voltage the better the ground the faster the switching the better .after the first plate in the first cap it's all free andits what you do with it is up to you.the more caps the more free because the charge on the first plate is reduced. But it all still is no greater than single cap charge but if those cap are big.then you have a big charge for less and less  Thur multiple caps with 4 caps your paying for one plate.and charging 7 free but because you can't separate out that one plate you have 3 caps going some place else.
So if you use the negative too then you have the equilivilent of one cap you pay for and six free. Good hunting. Jim out🍺

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi jimbo, thanks for sharing.
I have not made a test of your setup, though i did throw together some 25v-2200uf electrolytic caps. in series and then used a 1.2v input, small joule thief, charging caps with flyback.
Though i only used one wire and an avramenko diode plug and it charged the capacitors, though it only started charging them when i connected the other output wire to a large piece of metal or holding it in hand.
Do you know if your setup can accomplish the same thing using a virtual ground or large piece of metal as antenna.
peace love light

jimbo

Most likely don Smith used earth grounds and he said this could be used on airplanes by using the hull .it's just that the earth is so big it works well ! This could be used to run the ion engines to mars.using the hull.then for life support on Mars. Just purchased more caps. James up till then Jim out🍺

jimbo

Skywatcher123 amp up you game raise your voltage keep your uf's the same or could go bang if you have a land line the outer ground shelf is a good earth ground it's connected all around the town. For miles with many ground points. Not the wires the outer shielding ground.good hunting Jim out🍺