Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Quote from: John.K1 on May 07, 2016, 09:21:35 AM
Hi NR..,

Have you tried this HV device below. It charge capacitor very quickly. You can nearly constantly spark.  In 5V @ 0.4A  -> 160V on caps.  In 12V @ 1A  ->  450V on caps. I think if the device was tuned properly we might see interesting results. I use expensive WIMA caps . I have tried to isolate output with the DC-DC  but it didn't work. As I said- maybe  it just needs proper tuning ;)
A lot of time without posting here. So I post again.

Thanks for the schematics. I have not seen anything new, but it's interesting to perform tests with. I see you're using the capcoil effect (a capacitor with 1 plate and the other plate is a coil, not a plate). Also in the schematic (right bottom) there is the 90 degree induction plates as Don Smith explained. Smith explained that magnetic waves don't get diminished as they pass throught capacitor plates, so you can create as many copies as you like.

Magnethos

Quote from: jimbo on May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM
To start with .what's not said is by spreading out the charge you increase the inductance side of the charge and reduce the conductive side .with 5 caps is a series the first plate is charged by conductance the rest by inductance aka free. The string is under strain by the first positive plate and has to   regauge. It's potential to match the first plates level and there by balance every thing out . the energy to do this is pulled from the earth .
I don't like to post theories without testing before. But I have performed some tests of the things I am going to explain.

You say that "the rest (of the plates) are charged by inductance". Do you know the Mislasvskij's effect and the CapCoil effect and Don Smith effect? They are very similar.

The Mislavskij effect is to use the magnetic field created by the capacitor plates and place a flat soft metal between the plates and you can induce a current in the transformer's core using magnetic field from the capacitor plates.

The capcoil effect (explained by V. Utkin) is to use 1 capacitor plate and the other plate is a coil. So you can charge a coil using capacitor's magnetic field of influence the plate using the coil.

The Smith effect is known in this forum. You use displacement current to excite one capacitor plate (you place a dielectric in between) and in the second capacitor plate you get energy.

There are at least 2 more effects that I have documented based on a similar behaviour.

NRamaswami

Quote from: John.K1 on May 07, 2016, 09:21:35 AM
Hi NR..,

Have you tried this HV device below. It charge capacitor very quickly. You can nearly constantly spark.  In 5V @ 0.4A  -> 160V on caps.  In 12V @ 1A  ->  450V on caps. I think if the device was tuned properly we might see interesting results. I use expensive WIMA caps . I have tried to isolate output with the DC-DC  but it didn't work. As I said- maybe  it just needs proper tuning ;)

Thanks for the drawing John..I have only one Electrical Engineering student working for me part time. I will ask him to study the circuit and see what is the cost of doing it. I have done a very large device now and we have asked my former driver to take one day off and come and work on the project. I think the device would work but theories and expectations are different and experimental results are different. From all I have learnt from my failure I have spent a lot of time, man power and costs to build this single very large device. 5 feet long solenoid of 5 inches dia core and with almost 120+ kgms of coils alone. I need to use AC, pulsed Dc and Interrupted DC all here to check how the thing works.

It is only after this and another low cost experiment I can handle this HV device. Thanks for sharing again but my ability to experiment is now very limited due to finances and high work. I will deinitely try this after completing the current project and an invention that I had been working on. Not free energy but a different essential product. My apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Ramaswami

John.K1

Quote from: Magnethos on May 07, 2016, 10:00:13 AM

The capcoil effect (explained by V. Utkin) is to use 1 capacitor plate and the other plate is a coil. So you can charge a coil using capacitor's magnetic field of influence the plate using the coil.

Have you tried to test or study an asymmetrical capacitor as described in the Utkin's papers??

Regards,

jimbo

Hi nr
No I haven't studied asymmetrical capacitors yet sorry may later when I have some more time my area of studies lately it's been all electrostatic induction seeing what I could find on the net the original discovery's and modern thinking that there was something about the way one charge could make another Thu proximity and a quick contact with ground that I couldn't get away from. But the with the staic generators Thu induction   the source to over come the charge accumulator area was the problem when tested the efficiency was the same as a standard wire and magnet set up .but with caps and switch's along with strong electrical potential and. A earth ground  there's no repulsive fource to push you away ..all influence by plate proximity .the father's of this art had to be working in known science something in common when you look at all of their work's and reduce them down to their common elements then you have a pattern to work with .sure some personal structuring will be in the mix like how to switch it how to mold it into useable power .but at the end it's hi voltage positive pulseing with caps and earth ground and these are adjustable. The coils the resonance are up grades .i m looking for the core elements after that the possibilities are wide open. Look at bedini's work hi voltage Thu pulse coil rectified and charging cap that charges a battery. Looking at the battery it's a big chemical cap and John referees to ionic charging and earth ground the bats alive with Hi voltage potential a neon lights off the plastic case!! Now with a ground your off and running. The ground is just a potential difference .like a bird  on a power line no problem but get close to the earth ground and boom crispy city. I think the reason most people fail is there working with constricted source energy aka low voltage and weak amps and bad or no earth ground. Missing the pattern will shut you out.what ever variation you choose after the foundation is your choice. Sorry got to go. Will send pics and may be a bit in a couple of days .keep it simple. If it's simple it's God. And when all the possibilities have been eliminated then what's left must be the answer.Jim out 🍺