Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A PLACE FOR DEBATE

Started by sparkman, November 10, 2006, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkman

In my opinion based on experience here:
Debate is not welcome on this venue. Nor is truth. These things are frowned upon.

If you are a huckster, trickster, or otherwise fraudulent person you are welcome here. And the hot air that comes with it is also welcome.

Truthseekers will be chastized for asking for truth and presenting the hard questions, as well as asking for presenters to back up their presentations with documentation and science, not gobldegook.

And fraudulent persons will be rewarded for their fakery, and given a pat on the back because it cranks up the intrigue.

This is the present state of affairs here. 

What has taken place recently is deplorable. Hopefully it will improve in the future.

Dingus Mungus

I feel I should take part in this thread to voice my prime concerns:

1) We dont know anymore about SM's device today then we did 6 months ago...

2) We don't know who Mannix really is or what his intent on this forum is, considering the first few posts and the promise of observing kicks and recieving diagrams, it would appear the relationship has changed drasticly.

3) Why is Mr. Marks so worried about Stefan digging up information? Go and read the posts from before mannix and marks angry retort in the "eye witness accounts" thread.

4) Why don't we have a patent number yet?!?!?! Are not all published patents availible for free online?

5) Many people have invested much time and money in researching this device and thus far not one observable experiment has been suggested. I though the Idea was to find kicks then build a device, but we haven't even observed excess kicks or "hash" yet?

Now I would like to make it very clear that I am not saying anything positive or negitive about the authenticity of Mannix and Marks words, but I am frustrated in the long process and lack of solid information. The information that has been posted is very vague and has not produced any results for any of the overunity members tests.

Not one person or device has confirmed the theories in mannix/mark posts...

If this was anyone else besides Steve Mark, we would have written them off long ago...
My greatest worry is that it has been someone else feeding us misinformation the whole time...
I'm not claiming thats what is happening now, but it is my biggest worry none the less.

sparkman

One has to wonder if fraudulent presentations are welcome during slack times when traffic is low. Sudden claims of overunity with no backup documentation makes for good headlines.

Dingus Mungus

Well thus far its not much of a debate if no one disagrees...

Where are Mannix and CTGLabs at?

Anyone who thinks things are going smoothly in this project please speak up.