Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy with Seesaw and Kinetic movement

Started by vikram_gupta11, October 15, 2016, 11:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

In this sketch 10 numbered tubes will be mounted permanently on a seesaw in Horizontal direction .There will be  10 numbered 100 gram mass Iron balls and these Iron balls will move in these tubes.  we will attach two piston generators(linear generator) on the both end of each tube as per diagram.we will take a motor and this motor will work to shake this balanced seesaw in horizontal direction towards 5 centimeter(thrice in a second) back and forth .

I have used a running car example in this design .Suppose a car is running at the speed of 100km/hour and there are 10 numbered passengers in the car then each passengers speed will be also 100 km./hour.
Here in this design passengers are tubes Containing balls,car is balanced seesaw and speed is turning of seesaw.

Mathematical Equations:We will use F=ma and K.E.=0.5m(v*v) ,equations to understand this concept.

Suppose ,the overall mass of this system is 1.5 kilogram including balls,and tubes and motors and this seesaw is turning .05meter (thrice in second) in back and forth direction then using f=ma,
F will be 1.5*.05*3= 0.22 watt so the input to turn this total system will be 0.22 watt but to counter mechanical loss and inertia we will have to apply some more force so we will add 0.50 watt more and therefore total input will be now 0.22+0.50=0.72 watt .

we will take it as a 1 watt and if this balanced seesaw turn with this 1 watt force then each iron ball will also get 1 watt force  so the acceleration of each iron ball will be using f=ma and a=f/a 1/.1=10 meter/second .It means each ball's  speed will be 10 meter /second .

Now using equation k.E.=0.5m(v*v)  0.5*.100*(10*10)= 5 joule per second so each ball will move or accelerate with 5 joule energy to hit the both side pistons and and these pistons will work to move a generator to produce electricity.

we can take 5 joule /second as 5 watt also.

If we take only 20% efficiency of this piston generator then each generator will produce 1 watt and overall output of 20 numbered generators will be 20 watt which is 20 times greater then 1 watt input.

In this way this design will work. this design will work to multiply the force and anyone can try it .This is a complete 100% free energy device.

I have tested this design and it is working but the main problem is I don't have piston generators to get electricity but I can calculate and feel the speed of these balls .
This is completely an Overunity device.

Low-Q

The tubes will move at different angular velocity. Highest velocity of the outer tubes, and least velocity of the inner tubes because the displacement of each tube is different from eachother. This is however not important.
Inertia will decide how much energy input you need. And I do not see the point in using a seesaw. This mechanism does not provide any benefit to the system - it does not remove inertia from the weights.
The energy output of this device, including loss, is exactly the same as the energy input. Useful energy output is less than the input energy.

When you load the balls/tubes by draining energy out of them, the motor will have to move the seesaw like it was moving inside syrup. The consequenses are more energy input provided by the motor.

I like that you have nobel intensions, but this device will not provide more energy than it consumes. Really.

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,

Sorry,but i'm not convinced with you .I have tested it with some plastic bottles and rubber made bouncing balls and can calculate the kinetic energy of each balls.
Inertia will be not a problem in this device as this device is getting as much input as to counter the inertia and more above if mass is equally distributed in the device then as far as I think there should be no problem of inertia.
the balls will work to just transferring of energy when these balls will hit with the pistons .

vikram

Low-Q

OK. How was you able to calculate the kinetic energy in the balls so accurate?

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,
I just calculate the kinetic energy of balls just with seeing the movement of balls as I don't have no other devices.I know  the problem about what you are talking but that problem will be never occurred in this system  because input energy and movement of Arms of the seesaw will work to counter that problem.

Vikram