Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Dear Scorch.

This thread might be of interest to you ?

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3395.msg59144#msg59144

I'm waiting for new materials to arrive from the Far East to further investigate " Smudge's Musings " on this subject.

Who knows ??    ;)

Cheers Graham.

memoryman

Scorch.
Why don't you try jumping off a tall building to see if believing in a safe landing will work? Answer: you don't jump because you 'know' the outcome. Yet when MH (and others) point out that nothing new is to be learned from something, you jump all over them. If reading MH's post causes you distress the DON'T read them. Nobody is forcing you. I enjoy his posts, but there are posts from others that I don't bother with.
Stop whining.

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: citfta on March 04, 2017, 08:31:11 PM
Some food for thought.  If you had a real free energy machine or OU machine or whatever you wanted to call it how would your present it?

More food for thought: If the Testatika machine is fake, then for all the world, what could be the purpose to build one machine after the other, one bigger than the other, without asking for money nor looking for investors nor presenting the working machines in public? The bottommost image shows even two machines next to each other during construction in the workshop.

The only purpose I can think of is that this (very simple) FE concept works indeed and they using those machines just for their own energy needs.

Have I overlooked something in my reasoning? Maybe »vested interests« have paid Methernitha in order to distract researchers and lead them up the garden path?

Kahrlo

The Methernitha community never used the device as a source for their need for electricity. The community was some kind of cult or sect, their guru Paul Baumann probably used the machine as a proof for his superior knowledge and the superiority of his community.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methernitha

Scorch

Not whining.

Intend to move forward.

Also agree to ignore the negative and wait for or even create the positive.  :)

Kindest regards;

}:>

Quote from: memoryman on March 05, 2017, 02:13:09 PM
Scorch.
Why don't you try jumping off a tall building to see if believing in a safe landing will work? Answer: you don't jump because you 'know' the outcome. Yet when MH (and others) point out that nothing new is to be learned from something, you jump all over them. If reading MH's post causes you distress the DON'T read them. Nobody is forcing you. I enjoy his posts, but there are posts from others that I don't bother with.
Stop whining.