Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Concentric Capacitor - Key to the Kapanadze Device and similar FE Concepts?

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 16, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbignes5

So he didn't learn it from Tesla huh?

Explain this video then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zURkxC0quAY

At 51:46 look at what is in his hands.

It's a research packet with the Tesla tower logo on top.

At 35:40 in this video he tells you who invented this technology he is using..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4fEkoPQIQo

So before you state anything else educate yourself. Stop making things up. I do actual research backed by real bench work. The only one making things up and stating walls of text without doing one thing is you my friend.

You make the grandiose claim that you know they key to the TK devices and similar FE concepts, when in reality you have done very little to educate yourself on all things TK. Not to mention knowing how other similar FE concept work with your magic capacitor.

And this is where I will leave you. Learn or fall like all the rest to being ignorant of the facts.

I don't profess to have a device.. I am working on one right now. It is moving along at a slow pace because of my physical problems. As for me not posting schematics well thats an outright lie. In fact I posted one in this thread for others to try. The one spreading confusion is YOU. You have taken 5-6 different concepts and balled them all together to confuse others and mislead them away from the truth. I on the other hand am trying to steer you and them back on track. If that is wrong then so be it but I will not let all my hard work go down the drain because someone like you who is ignorant of the truth leads people away from the truth. The truth is that TK has always said these were and are Tesla devices and methods. If that is hard for you to swallow or even believe then I am sorry but it is the truth of TK own words.

As for the other "inventors" well I haven't reached those guys yet because the Tesla stuff is so vast. It has taken me over 20 years to learn everything he has to teach and I still haven't gotten even 75% through his work and experiments. And I still am not right with all of it yet because even Tesla knew the deck was stacked against him, especially after the tower incident. Figuring out his true intentions and devices and how they relate to each other is a daunting task to say the least.

So please go back and watch the TK videos. Read the Tesla information I referred to you and stop making wild guesses at what Tesla and TK were up to... It's all there waiting for you to rediscover...

Reiyuki

jbignes5, it's Zeitmaschine's thread.  Let him have it.  If you think there is a different principle at work, post your thread collating your research and experiments for others to critique.

QuoteThe one spreading confusion is YOU.

It makes sense to me, and many others on this forum.  If it's confusing or you disagree, ask some more detailed questions and maybe it will make sense.
Reread that first post a few more times and the links referenced, it can take a long time to fully digest.  On my 4th reread I'm still getting useful info out of Aspden's lectures.

QuoteYou have taken 5-6 different concepts and balled them all together to confuse others and mislead them away from the truth.

It's not 6 concepts.  It's actually 1 concept applied many different ways.  (Maybe two if you consider the 'dead ferrite' technique to be a separate thing)
At the heart it is the idea that the dielectric properties of 'capacitive coils' can be used to push and pull at its associated EMF using high voltages but very little total power.

Zeit's posting a very specific process applied in different ways with a rough model, pictures, and videos to back it up.  He probably has a deeper understanding of what is actually going on.

I am not an authority on this, but I can help explain as I understand it, and Z can critique if I miss some details.   There's a Russian->English language barrier here too, that could be what's leading to some confusion.

:)
cheers,
rei

jbignes5

Quote from: Reiyuki on December 18, 2016, 12:45:53 PM
jbignes5, it's Zeitmaschine's thread.  Let him have it.  If you think there is a different principle at work, post your thread collating your research and experiments for others to critique.

It makes sense to me, and many others on this forum.  If it's confusing or you disagree, ask some more detailed questions and maybe it will make sense.
Reread that first post a few more times and the links referenced, it can take a long time to fully digest.  On my 4th reread I'm still getting useful info out of Aspden's lectures.

It's not 6 concepts.  It's actually 1 concept applied many different ways.  (Maybe two if you consider the 'dead ferrite' technique to be a separate thing)
At the heart it is the idea that the dielectric properties of 'capacitive coils' can be used to push and pull at its associated EMF using high voltages but very little total power.

Zeit's posting a very specific process applied in different ways with a rough model, pictures, and videos to back it up.  He probably has a deeper understanding of what is actually going on.

I am not an authority on this, but I can help explain as I understand it, and Z can critique if I miss some details.   There's a Russian->English language barrier here too, that could be what's leading to some confusion.

:)
cheers,
rei

It is his post and he can do whatever he likes but he will fail as usual. Because the others did not know what ran them they were clueless when asked about the devices or they simply made up gobbly gook.

I have worked a very long time on TK's devices. It took me years to understand the things I am posting here. It is a travesty that Z says this is the key.. It isn't, it is only a very small part. There is nothing to learn here other then Z has become like the rest. This is a community forum that is interactive. If he wants to write the bible or a diatribe with out debate then so be it but it doesn't fit with reality.

You say "If you think there is a different principle at work, post your thread collating your research and experiments for others to critique."

Why should I start a thread and accept critique when Z won't abide by that...

The reality is that Tesla and subsequently TK knew about a flow in our environment that is not apparent but for the gravity we feel. Plasma is the key. Learn how to condense and attract free energy along with that condensation and you have a natural 100% clean energy that is limitless. Rejecting these observations and you doom us all to obscurity. But open you mind and look at the material I have shown and it will direct you to the real working device.

What Z is talking about is not novel. Obviously he doesn't know what novel means. It means undiscovered before and it has been discovered before and experimented with.

I agree with the capacitive coil. It simply works and to be honest I was only trying to correct him on two points. One is that a spark gap is the access point. The other is that the "Concentric capacitor" is not the key.   

Have at it.. Also where is his device proving it? Where is his videos explainijng it and showing the proof. As I was asked to do that then the same should be applied to him...

Reiyuki

jbignes, Z's done an great job describing a relatively consistent concept behind TK's devices and several others.  The references posted are very information dense with lots of details or mathematics (Magpwr, stivep, cosmoLV, H.Aspden).

You may very well have the secrets and be nearly done with a functioning device.  But if you can't 'bring the stone tablets from Mt Sinai' and explain the concepts to the rest of us, it might as well be magic.

Until then, I think ignoring you in this thread may be the right way to go. ::)

...  To be fair, 'Concentric Capacitor' may not not the best name.

"Magneto-dielectric Heat Pump" might be a better description (magnetic flux undergoing compression/expansion rather than refrigerant gases, and timed HV impulses acting as one-way valves). ;)

citfta

For jbigness and any others this may apply to.  If you really think your idea has some merit then why do you want to post about it in a thread someone else has started?   That just doesn't make any sense.  The best place to express your OWN ideas and thoughts are in a thread just for that purpose.  Jumping into someone else's thread and trying to take over to promote your  own ideas is not only rude and disrespectful but it tends to cause people to not want to read what you post.  Why should we take you seriously if you don't even think your ideas deserve a thread just for them?

To start your own thread is very easy.  Just go the appropriate section of the forum and click on the link that says "New Topic".  Then you can have your very own thread.  If you ideas seem to have some merit you can then carry on a discussion with others that may or may not agree with you.