Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Blacklight power Now Brilliant light power makes major announcement in the news

Started by ramset, January 07, 2017, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

In my opinion it shouldn't be difficult to organize arc discharge between silver electrodes underwater (or inside the water vapor) and to measure overunity.
For me this technology is very similar to plasma electrolysis (Mizuno) or Energoniva experiments from Russia (see YouTube), which are also produced overunity and transmutations reportedly.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Zephir on April 10, 2017, 10:46:59 AM
In my opinion it shouldn't be difficult to organize arc discharge between silver electrodes underwater (or inside the water vapor) and to measure overunity.
For me this technology is very similar to plasma electrolysis (Mizuno) or Energoniva experiments from Russia (see YouTube), which are also produced overunity and transmutations reportedly.

Oh really?

Quote from: Zephir on April 08, 2017, 12:26:10 PM
We aren't here to discuss opinions, only facts or rational ideas. Once you have no evidence or at least indicia for your suspicion, then you're religious troll who believes in things without rational substance. A pathoskeptic troll being more specific. That's my opinion about you - like it or not.

Zephir

All links in my post are factual - no ideas, only experiments. Actually everyone, who ever attempted for plasma electrolysis and measured heat evolved during it reported overunity or COP ~ 5  - 10: Mizuno, Naudin, Vachayev, Bazhutov, Prosvirnov, Andi and others - so that this process looks quite reliable.

ramset

Zephir
I am told you want your own thread, please start your own thread

we actually have access to good people here that can arrange visits to places like the company mentioned in the tittle of this thread .

your libelous and disruptive behavior will insure that never happens here

Libel

a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
:

this is not what we do here !!

MOVE TO YOUR OWN THREAD

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Zephir

I see: pathoskeptic liar accusing me of lies or even crime - the true nature of overunity forum reveals itself.
Just admit, that your very agenda is to prohibit the spreading of knowledge about overunity research here... :-)

Mizuno
Naudin
Vachayev
Bazhutov
Kanarev
Prosvirnov
Kanzius
Andi
Mills