Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Simple Question About TPU Replication Attempts

Started by Eighthman, March 10, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Well the debunkers are still widely represented  :D

For those that still want to explore the route proposed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aRKAXD4dAg&list=PLD14D78BC61685BD7&index=1

ARMCORTEX

Awesome thanks.

I am an embedded enthusiast as I like the flexibility and freedom, for low cost you have infinite abilty to unleash your creativity
that such technology provides.

I use the ARM cortex series exclusively as they have cheap price, best architecture, scalable power from M0 to M7 and now even H7. and if you are good with this there is not much product you cannot make. You cant make everything obviously like a VR headset or an Iphone. Learning embedded systems requires you to learn C or C++, so it is a time investment, so if  you are good and lucky you might be prepared for possible job opportunities as you research OU, it is however an competitive field and jobs are not easy to get, but the field is open to your creativity and everybody has a fighting chance or just do your own stuff.

Either it be industrial controllers, PID controllers, motor drives, consumer products, networking equipment, drones, robots, etc...

If you are software/electronics type this project is open to all and will be alot of fun, and a good learning experience.

pix

Quote from: Turbo on March 17, 2017, 05:13:55 PM
A hint??

That sounds familiar...

Let me give you a hint:

PIX = BRUCE_TPU
Hi Turbo,

PIX =/= BRUCE TPU

Regards,
Pix

ARMCORTEX

OK enough infighting.

After much reflexion, I apologize for what I said to Bruce.

The man embarked on a task that is very difficult.

At least he got his hands busy, we all have our moments of confusion and near insanity

Nevertheless, his views are still of value, we cannot deny that he did spend 10 years reading about this subject, and hopefully he could discern a logical path to how to attack the problem, in that regards he has experience.

My apologies Bruce.

Now, since I am not entirely focused on this, I was just throwing the idea out there about an algorithm. This is not my main priority,  and it's still unclear how to attack this problem. I will let the discussion evolve and see if I can implement.

Since this would work like a crack, my circuit would be open source this time if I were to make it, one thing I learned is that there no market for this and the more people try, the higher the chances are that some meaningful effect is discovered.

Not only that, but it would finally be a good excuse to put something on github.

Now I really dont care or have a preference for any of your theories, its one OR the other and as far as I know none of you have the definite and true answer yet. Besides, a good circuit is a flexible circuit, we are not aiming for mass market here, a few 30$ never hurt no one.

I dont care about who's sweeping flowcharts, who's coil assembly, who's circuit topology, who's voltage consideration is superior than the other's. All I read is fights when I search TPU, I dont even know whos ego is boasting and bullshitting and whos dead serious about intuition.

The goal is simply to add automation to the recipe, I ask the reader to lay out their cards, their findings, whatever useful input they can provide to make job easier to design this circuit. I am not an expert in TPU and dont have the time to become one and search all this information.

pix

Ladies and Gentelmans,
Here it is.
US3085189

Regards,
Pix