Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light Source from MVP (Magnetic Voltaic Potential) by TLG-team

Started by dr.blue, April 05, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Dr.blue
Over the years I have spoken with folks all around the globe who have seen this "charge" and done experiments [short little Musings]
member Grumage here had done some interesting experiments in his yard in the UK which seemed to have  larger than expected results.
He is also doing an experiment here with the Electroststic field to check for an east west "bias"
here
http://overunity.com/17063/smudges-musings-on-electro-kinetic-potential-in-the-earths-a-field/#.WOX6oLl1pdg
also
there's a fellow at energetic forum who puts lots of rods [copper] in the ground and gets energy, he still seems to be playing with that for "big" claims
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20091-barbosa-leal-devices-info-replication-details.html

your experiments would be fun, it would be good to qualify where the energy comes from [mentioned leakage SWER issues by TinselKoala]   are there "laylines" to be found which hold paths of energy in specific orientations or is this leakage from the grid which can be picked up from some tuned antennae [Grid harmonic] in the ground [specific distance apart ??

actually simple and fun to do, I remember a fellow in Sweden was so intrigues he went into the forest and still found it there ,even ground to tree experiments.
are you going to collect and collate the data here in some fashion?
establish Laylines on the map/globe?

mixing this experiment with electrostatics might be very interesting too...
Thanks

Chet K

PS
in the future if you do post more Pics ,it would be good to resize them  smaller so it doesn't make the page so big
scrolling back and forth to read breaks up the flow..and gets annoying to some people.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

dr.blue

Dear Mr. Chet

Thank you for your message.

Quote from: ramset on April 06, 2017, 04:30:20 AM
Over the years I have spoken with folks all around the globe who have seen this "charge" and done experiments [short little Musings]

That is correct, MVP is not a new concept as such. The only problem was (in past tense) that nobody could identify and quantify the energy in question, and that understanding is the key for taking full advantage of it.

check for an east west "bias"

"east west" is a human construct, there is nothing to be found there.

your experiments would be fun [......]  actually simple and fun to do

That is exactly where we hope this post would take it, and if nothing else, people can at least light up their home for free. Eagerly awaiting to see the results of your personal experiments

are you going to collect and collate the data here in some fashion?

Yes, obviously.

in the future if you do post more Pics ,it would be good to resize them  smaller

Duly noted, thank you.

Grumage

Dear dr.blue.

You might find these of interest?

https://youtu.be/mRz3oTLicT4

https://youtu.be/x__NQOtrzf0

This next link appeared interesting but the resonance was explained as stray capacitance as the frequency increased.

https://youtu.be/MXPtdzhSdfw

Kind regards, Graham.

dr.blue

Dear Mr. Graham

Quote from: Grumage on April 06, 2017, 07:34:28 AM
You might find these of interest?

Well, "yes" in the sense that if you stick two rods in the (planet) earth, you will get an observable MVP. And "No" because there is no information pertaining to the location and orientation of the rods.

I would be of bigger interest if you personally could replicate the E2 circuit and let us know your findings along with the pertinent information requested.

Kind regards

ramset

blue
What do you mean by location?

I see you did not answer the Koala when he asked for your location?[SWER Grid question]
what do you mean?

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma