Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witness the Free Energy effect

Started by Theoretical Research, April 16, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

As I explained in another thread, the figures in the LTSpice file do not appear to be realistic.

Until you explain how you ended up with 0.9 KV and 2.3A in the so-called space source B2, it is not easy for us to draw up any conclusion at this stage.

Quote from: Theoretical Research on November 03, 2017, 12:40:08 PM
Sorry I didn't mean to insinuate you were an agent. I think people as a whole are easily influenced by the mass majority, and therefore open themselves up to being controlled. I'm guessing that's why the majority of people here work on devices that I'm told are hoaxes.

I'm going back to working on my artificial intelligence project, but might work on the air core design in a few days for my own personal research in an attempt to be able to predict the free energy effect and solve the instability issue. I'll have to think hard before posting details how to build it. What would be the purpose of posting it?

Theoretical Research

Quote from: blueplanet on November 03, 2017, 01:58:29 PM
As I explained in another thread, the figures in the LTSpice file do not appear to be realistic.

Until you explain how you ended up with 0.9 KV and 2.3A in the so-called space source B2, it is not easy for us to draw up any conclusion at this stage.

You make claims while providing incomplete gibberish math. Show your math. You don't know what you're talking about. Wow, 0.9KV @ 2.3A LOL? What are you saying? If they're 90 degrees out of phase then that amounts to ZERO watts. You don't even specify if the current and voltage are in phase. Do you understand basic theory? Where did I mention 0.9KV? Sounds like you're putting words in my mouth. So you looked at the ltspice file and saw 0.9KV and assumed it was in phase with the current? LOL come on guy. Seek truth. Such figures of 0.9KV is nothing. You can have 100KV and 10A, but if they're out of phase then so what? If you're not an agent then seek truth. ;)

Theoretical Research

ps, I'll save you the time. The 0.9KV you talk about is more like 1.10KV across the capacitor and 1.12KV across the inductor, while the voltage from the free energy source is about 10mV (10E-3 V, 0.01 V). What academic are you? No offense, but it's obviously not electrical engineering. Lets save our time here and end this nonsense unless you want to prove to a lot of people you're an agent. ;)

blueplanet

I ran LTspice simulation [size=78%]your circuit.[/size]

According to the simulation results, the peak voltage and he peak tcurrent of B2 are respectively 0.9KV and 2A.

On the surface of this planet earth, you won't get this much power from natural occurring space waves. At this stage, I am now trying to rule out any possibility of miracle. That's why I want to take a look on your air-core.

Please shed some more light.

Quote from: Theoretical Research on November 03, 2017, 03:36:24 PM
ps, I'll save you the time. The 0.9KV you talk about is more like 1.10KV across the capacitor and 1.12KV across the inductor, while the voltage from the free energy source is about 10mV (10E-3 V, 0.01 V). What academic are you? No offense, but it's obviously not electrical engineering. Lets save our time here and end this nonsense unless you want to prove to a lot of people you're an agent. ;)

Theoretical Research

Quote from: blueplanet on November 03, 2017, 09:19:41 PM
I ran LTspice simulation [size=78%]your circuit.[/size]

According to the simulation results, the peak voltage and he peak tcurrent of B2 are respectively 0.9KV and 2A.

On the surface of this planet earth, you won't get this much power from natural occurring space waves. At this stage, I am now trying to rule out any possibility of miracle. That's why I want to take a look on your air-core.

Please shed some more light.

Shedding light reveals you should learn basic electronics 101 before making such statements. First, B2 is not 0.9KV. It's about 10mV (0.01 volts). Second, power is not peak anything. It's rms. Third, you need to know phase angle to do power calculations. Fourth, LTspice will tell the power at B2, which is 11.5mW (0.0115 watts). Fifth, you have no clue how much power you'll get at the surface. Why are you here? You're accomplishing nothing. When I want to release this technology to the world I will do so and it will not be here at this website. Now what?