Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ron Cole shows great MagneGas production setup

Started by hartiberlin, November 21, 2006, 06:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileanOne

Quote from: ramset on September 23, 2020, 12:24:02 PM
Some have played with this [sooo many topics over the years]
I will search a bit...just a note : Cavitation Topic is under construction.hopefully some insight from LENR [Dr.Jones "Physics Prof" here at forum] community will help guide best path forward?and provide access to sample testing  .....??

also Sad to see Otto above....a very good man !!
I agree many good things need a closer look ..
with Gratitude
Chet K
Thanks!, I think that all these technologies are related, and expressions of the same underlying phenomena. What saddens me is that the obtuse disbelief stopped this from being put to good use. Doing this kind of things on a DYI basis is complex, out of reach for most people, and thus those who had the intention but were stopped to develop this at industrial level never had the chance to make it available for everyone.

Let me know when the Cavitation Topic is ready to start taking part.
Thanks!