Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and low cost perpetual machine

Started by vikram_gupta11, May 10, 2017, 12:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

This machine is based on gravity power and seesaw system.
We can make it more simple .
As per sketch there will be two seesaw system and both will be attached with a hook.This hook will work to hold the seesaw.There will a middle track which will work a pathway to transport the object from one seesaw to another seesaw.

there will be two motors which will work to inclined the both side seesaw systems by pushing the counter weight side of each seesaw.

When right side motor will  work to push up  the counter weight side of seesaw then it will be inclined and object will get start to move towards left side and arrived on the left side seesaw and now left side  motor will work to push the counter weight side arm to inclined the seesaw and object will move towards right side.

In this way each seesaw will work turn by turn.

If we take object  mass 1000 kilogram  then the mass of counter weight will be also 1000 kilogram .If motor works to push  the counter weight side of balanced seesaw towards upside up to 50 centimeter then as per potential energy formula

P.E.=mgh
P.E.= 1000*10*.50
P.E.=5000 joule

P.E.=K.E.
So the counter weight side of seesaw will work to generate 5000 joule energy but input will be only 300 to 500 joule as we all know that motors will consume less energy to move up a balanced seesaw.

I would like to insist on some following point.
(1) The hook will work to hold the counter weight so that the seesaw couldn't be imbalanced after unloading the object.
(2) we can set up a generator under the counter weight to generate energy.
(3)the length of middle track will be less than the length of arm of seesaws.
(4)The motors will work to push the counter weights towards upside .
(5)we can take the object mass from 100 to 1000 kilogram.
(6) It will be single track system in this system no need of taking double track.
(7) It will work REALLY.

vikram_gupta11

I have test it with some wooden tracks and a ball  and  got the result what I was expecting.I also did some work on a BIG seesaw  with some children and found that I 'm right as I  had to apply only 3 newton force to lift up the seesaw  with children's weight(each side 150 kilogram).

Mr. hand cannot make me fool as I have done practice many many times and become expert that where ,when and how much force I should apply.

As per the attached sketch the stand which is attached with counter weight side of each seesaw will work to hold the position of seesaw so that the seesaw couldn't get imbalanced after unloading the ball . when motor will apply the force on counter weight Arm of left seesaw then the ball will get start rolling down and arrived on right side seesaw.But the counter weight arm will move towards down side and hit with a piston generator with attached stand, which will work to generate electricity.
if motors lift the counter weight arm up to 50 centimeter then using potential energy formula
P.E.=mgh
P.E.=1000*10*.50
P.E.=5000 joule
The output is  5000 joule and as per my worked on big seesaw the input will be only  3 newton force.
So I 'm 101% confident that this system will work .I would also like to attract your attention on a mechanical advantage of rolling ball and its distance from fulcrum.When motor will lift up the counter weight arm of seesaw  and ball will get rolling down then the rolling ball will also apply a force as it will move further from fulcrum.
,I don't have a high facility lab and I cannot afford the cost as my earning is very less but whatever worked I have done so far is before all members.

vikram_gupta11

I t will work as I have done worked on it .I have clear all doubts but still you are not understanding .Ok ,tell me why it shouldn't work.you have not worked on seesaw .had you worked on the seesaw then you would not have talked like this..please don't post comments in the air.

vikram_gupta11

Dear Sir,

I think one point is clear that you have not done work on seesaw system ever as you are only raising unimportant points like how can one side go down without connecting the middle track?
When the side of seesaw will come down then it will be attached with middle track due to adjoining  like railway tracks .it is very simple and I don't see any problem and all others members will be also agree with me.
You can try it with using two measuring scales .
I have already mentioned that the middle track will be stable and its only a path to transfer the ball from left to right and right to left.
Now you say that how the  seesaw will be inclined so I also have mentioned that a lever connected with a motor will work to inclined the left side BALANCED seesaw using minimum force.
You have not found any mistakes so I think that you are raising only unimportant points .I again say that I have test it with some wooden tracks and It will work.There is no doubt regarding the feasibility of this design .
I have also  consult with a very good physics Professor and he is also agree with me that it must work.

if you don't believe me then you can try it and I'm 101% sure that you will found same result as I found.

memoryman

It is clear that Mr.Gupta lacks a basic understanding of physics and is not willing to actually build a working model, because then he would see that it will not and can not work.