Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why this seesaw is working against physics laws

Started by vikram_gupta11, September 27, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Free energy,
I will present something solid proof to prove this mechanism .most probably by the evening.the ball is getting back more height than the dropping point.

vikram_gupta11

I did some changes.
As per sketch there will be two balls and these ball will work to rotate the device one by one.

FreeEnergy

The sketches are nice but we need to see it self running on video.
If you don't have a self runner just yet at least show on video that the output is greater than the input.
peace

vikram_gupta11

I will show you very soon that it will work.though it is working in a simple model but let me mount it on a fixed pivot.

FreeEnergy

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on April 22, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
I will show you very soon that it will work.though it is working in a simple model but let me mount it on a fixed pivot.

I have been disappointed way too many times in the past and I will NOT get my hopes up just yet.
I have been a member here since 2005, nothing surprises me anymore.
On a positive note, I am glad you're sharing this openly, it shows that you really care for humanity, maybe this this can finally free us.
peace