Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why this seesaw is working against physics laws

Started by vikram_gupta11, September 27, 2017, 10:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vikram_gupta11

Hello sir,
I know about it but I am talking about spring based piston generator not coil + magnet.as spring based generator will not create word of the kinetic energy of ball when ball hit it at the time of timing and reversing.
I already mentioned that the kinetic energy can be in increased by adding more box with the top of long tube but input same so the friction of generator can be compensated.

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on December 05, 2017, 03:24:40 AM
Hello sir,
I know about it but I am talking about spring based piston generator not coil + magnet.as spring based generator will not create word of the kinetic energy of ball when ball hit it at the time of timing and reversing.
I already mentioned that the kinetic energy can be in increased by adding more box with the top of long tube but input same so the friction of generator can be compensated.
An ideal spring does not take or give away kinetic energy. The mass will bounce up and down forever like a resonance system. The spring load itself does not apply or help the generator in any way. As soon as the generator is loaded, the spring will not longer bounce freely, but become slower and damped. Se it this way: A load works just like a shock absorber. A shock absorber picks up the kinetic energy so the car does not bounce out of control when driving on a bumpy road. The shock absorber becomes hot, because its job is to introduce friction to the resonance system.

Vidar

vikram_gupta11

Hello sir,
But in this device this will not happened .spring generator means if I use a wall made with flexible rubber and this rubber wall hit a piston generator mounted outside from the device then I don't thing that it will not bounce back.it will definitely bounce back.
One more thing if I use two piston generator mounted on the both end of long tube then the ball will also bounce back after transferring it's kinetic energy to the piston.
No need to worry about bounce back of ball as the counterweight will work to get the seesaw it's original position as there is no hurdle in it.
I have already mentioned that the system will get back it's initial position if ball fall down or doesn't but interesting point is kinetic energy of ball.
Now you will again raise a question regarding load that the load will create problem but ball is free to move in the tube so ball and generator will work separate ly .there will be no hurdle regarding load.

vikram_gupta11

Hello sir,
If you will see closely in the video that ball has been stopped for a moment after hitting with top and again bounce back so  the generator will not work to create hurdle after connecting load .

vikram_gupta11

One more thing I forgot to tell you that when I took counterweight equal to the weight of ball500 gram and tilted the arm then the system get it's initial position also from 120 degree to 360 degree.
Now if I have a spring generator then it will be a mechanical advantage as fall is falling down at the time of tilting and reversing so the ball will bounce back more due to compressed spring .