Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

There is a difference between the Igniter and the Ozone circuit, but Im not sure of the difference in operations may have on the circuit.  So Ill connect it up one way then the other and see. ;)

The only change from Igniter to Ozone is the connection of the large inductor to the primary.  Igniter charges the cap bypassing the primary during the cap charge, and the Ozone circuit the large inductor charges the cap through the primary. So what interactions may occur?

Mags

forest

Mags
You must find the answer to the question : why Tesla patented so many "circuit breakers" ? What he wanted to accomplish ? The partial answer is in his interview about AC currents of high frequency....

" It will become useless as soon as the inefficient apparatus of the day, with antennae that radiate energy rapidly, [are] replaced by a scientifically designed oscillator which does not give out energy except when it gets up to a tremendous electromagnetic momentum."

[/size]
Now take a look at Kapanadze "aquarium box " devices -the energy gets larger and larger until it is dissipated by spark ;-)  That's what Tito and Erfinder don't want you to tell. Inventors mostly do not show the best way , even Tesla :-( But he told us where to look-  in one of the patent ;-)

Jeg

Quote from: Magluvin on November 04, 2017, 08:33:30 PM
There is a difference between the Igniter and the Ozone circuit, but Im not sure of the difference in operations may have on the circuit.  So Ill connect it up one way then the other and see. ;)

Yes Mags, this applies also to me as yesterday i made wrong assumptions on the way the switch works. Distorted reality due to lack of experience is a common mistake of mine. I'll setup igniter's circuit today to see what happens. I just can't visualize its operation and how the superimposition happens. 

Jeg

Quote from: Erfinder on November 04, 2017, 09:14:24 AM
Superimposition of what......and for what purpose...

Regards

Ok. Let me make a crude try on this. Baby steps...

Increased rate momentarily means an increased flux. Increased flux means a momentarily higher amount of energy storage action in the core space, even if core is just air or any other none isotropic material. Like many tiny capacities between points of the core medium. Someone would say yes but we spend current for this energy storage action. But actually, we spend nothing to increase the rate of current for this very brief moment. It's like we momentarily trap extra charges from core space and utilize them in to our advantage. I think that Tesla used CEMF of the inductor in the most useful and productive way.  So, my take is superimposition of voltage under certain conditions.

forest

All I know is that any patent after Tesla is using the same technology, just adding new components. Yet they were applied. This is simply because Tesla was temporarily not able to do that using spark gaps and rotary breakers. But you know Erfinder...I know exactly that circuit breaker is not important, there is something else ...and something very stupid  :P  he he . However I'm opposing the statement that Tesla patents for circuit breaker were not useful and used only to perpetuate the same schematic - no, it was used to hide puzzles. Anyway...how about current flow speed ?  :P