Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Old Standard Ignition System. Battery. Coil. Points. And Condenser....

Started by Magluvin, October 25, 2017, 07:14:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

author=Erfinder link=topic=17482.msg512643#msg512643 date=1509697641]
QuoteIgnore this if you want.....

"If the rate at which the condensers are discharged is the same as that at which they are charged, then, clearly, in the assumed case the condensers do not come into play.  If the rate of discharge be smaller than the rate of charging, then, again, the condensers cannot play an important part.  But if, on the contrary, the rate of discharging is greater than that of charging, then a succession of russes of current is obtained."

End quote.

I am not satisfied that anyone has recognized the significance of this statement, and more importantly its relation to circuits built around the abrupt charging and discharging of a condenser.  From the statement in bold, we are informed of the relation which must be established between capacity and supply. 

As it stands, you all are looking at the wrong make break point with specific regard to the ignitor patent.  (same would be true if the discussion were  about the ozone patent, or any of the patents in that series and the series of patents which follow...)  If activity is incorrect there, it will be incorrect in the secondary.

Regards
[/quote]

tinman

Quote from: Erfinder on November 03, 2017, 07:41:13 AM

good luck with that collab you have with russ....  speaking of your collab... that waveform you showed with regards to the ozone circuit (and here again on this thread...) is wrong...but you knew that....  you are half way there when your wave is "perfectly" rectangular....keep at it...you'll get there....

And yet the system works just as Tesla said it dose--and i have even taken it further than that.

Quoteyou have no idea how grateful I am that you find that quote worthless

I find it golden,as it clearly shows how little you know about the simple points ignition system--you got it completely ass about.

Perhaps using your brain before engaging Mr wisdom would have been a good idea  ;)

You seem to have forgotten that the inductor is a current source,and the condenser a current sink.
Maybe have another shot at it  ;)

My endeavour i am about to undertake with Russ,is so as i have some one else with the smarts that can replicate a system i built some years back,that clearly showed an energy gain.

I had the late MarkE do all the math,and we came out 15-18% in front

Unlike your !what ever it is!,this system is simple,easy to build,and cannot give back negative results if built correctly--and i dont mean trying to find some !special! type of TRIAC from the 1930's.

The average back yarder could build this system--even you might be able to Erfinder :D 

There will be no one here that will find fault with it,or be able to argue with the result's.

Oh,the 15 to 18% gain was just for the basic setup--we can go way beyond that  ;)

All those that harp on about drawing in energy from the environment--well now your going to see it happen for real.

You have your self a nice day  :D

Brad

P.S--did you want the budgie ?

tinman

author=Erfinder link=topic=17482.msg512650#msg512650 date=1509715704]

QuoteWhat you're doing or have done is immaterial....the wave you demonstrated is wrong....

OK,so post the wave form Tesla posted.

QuoteI haven't been privileged to witness the character of your electrical discharge, but I am positive that it's wrong too...

Nor will you.
But seems that there is no need,as your clairvoyant psychic is running high.

QuoteIf the wave is wrong, and the discharge is wrong, you got a farts chance in the wind of demonstrating a true mechanism for gain

Well,i guess it must be close enough,as i get a nice pink/purple/blue glow between the discharge plate's,and that wonderful smell of Ozone.

The mechanism for gain has nothing to do with this,or any type of electronic device.
The mechanism for gain has been built before,and is right here on this forum.
As i said,the late MarkE was doing all the calculation's,and confirmed the gain--much to his dislike.
But as the proof was all there,he had no choice but to crunch the numbers .

It's here on this forum--can you find it Erfinder  :D

Iam !hopefully!  joining forces with Russ,so as to have some one else on the other side of the planet,confirm my results,as we know,MarkE is no longer here,and no one else was taking part in the thread at the time.

But this time,it will be built to be looped--so no measurements will be needed.
And this time it will be built twice,at different places on the planet--just to rule out the effects of the barley grass that lies just beyond the black stump round here.  ;)

penno64

Hi Steve,

The only device I ever built that changed the output wave from sine to square was romerouk version of the generator.

Did not think much about that but ASSUMED it due to creating (generating) a voltage higher than the input voltage.

The scope would show a nice sine then once approaching the input voltage (12v in my case) and running speed, the output wave would go full square.

Probably nothing to do with what you are discussing but that's the only time I have seen this.

Keep meaning to rebuild this, but life gets in the way.

Regards, Pen

Jeg

Quote from: Magluvin on November 02, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

Sorry for any confusion on my part there

No worries mate. Misunderstandings are common in public forums.  :)

Quote from: Erfinder on November 03, 2017, 04:27:21 AM

As it stands, you all are looking at the wrong make break point with specific regard to the ignitor patent.  (same would be true if the discussion were  about the ozone patent, or any of the patents in that series and the series of patents which follow...)  If activity is incorrect there, it will be incorrect in the secondary.

Gosh I was trying to find the connection between the two patents. I could see what happens at ozone device but not at the igniter. My mistake was that i assumed that igniter's switch completely isolates the primary from the other circuitry. But actually...it should really not. Primary always has to be a part to both charging-discharging actions and so in here... Damn Erfinder! In few posts here and there you revealed what Tesla was really doing. Don't have the words to express my appreciation.

ps. Mags accidentally achieved the right switching method, but until recognized, it can't be improved.