Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Started by Theoretical Research, November 15, 2017, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Replicators can only do what the inventor says. Replicators don't need to adhoc unless the inventor's instructions are vague or doesn't specify exact part #s.

A few months ago I was told in PM that within a week a self-runner was going to be verified. It never happened.

The public does not have a self-runner, yet.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 15, 2017, 09:00:03 PM
Oh? I applaud your optimism but I confess that I do not share it.

So... would you like to make a small wager? I'll bet you a double cheezburger to a box of Krispy Kreme donuts that none of the above will occur before the end of 2020.

First however you should define your terms precisely so we know just what we are betting on and who decides whether the criteria are met.

How about a small wager with me?  I can prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that at least one of the above is already true!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TinselKoala

Quote from: gravityblock on January 04, 2018, 01:07:57 AM
How about a small wager with me?  I can prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that at least one of the above is already true!

Gravock

Quote from: meFirst however you should define your terms precisely so we know just what we are betting on and who decides whether the criteria are met.

But I believe that you are insane, a Flat Earther, and you have already shown in discussions on that topic that you are immune to scientific evidence and that you believe all kinds of whacky shit. So I ask you this: Why do you need a "wager" to demonstrate the proof of your contention that "at least one of the above is already true"? Just do it.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 04, 2018, 01:16:13 AM
Why do you need a "wager" to demonstrate the proof of your contention that "at least one of the above is already true"? Just do it.

You should be asking yourself that question!  It is you who needed and offered a wager, and not me.  You have already shown yourself to be irrational in your thinking by asking me that question. 

However, I am now going to take full advantage of you offering a small wager.  If I can prove that at least one of the above is already true, without a shadow of a doubt, then you agree to no longer post on this forum.  Do you accept or not?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TinselKoala

No, of course not. You have already demonstrated over and over that you are insane. You are likely to assert that you have "won" any such wager, just as you have asserted literally crazy shit about the nature of the Earth, in spite of all evidence to the contrary. I'd have to be as crazy as you are, to accept such a deal. You are nuts!

You can take your imaginary "without a shadow of a doubt" and go sit on it.