Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

The problem I have with all this conjecture
Is the fact that we have used inertial propulsion
in several areas, even in outer space.

I'm trying to understand where people are coming from
when they say things like "that's not possible"
There's nothing in physics that says it is not possible.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

conradelektro

sm0ky2 wrote: I'm trying to understand where people are coming from when they say things like "that's not possible" There's nothing in physics that says it is not possible

Well, there is something in physics and it is called conservation of linear momentum and conservation of angular momentum. And all experiments and observations so far have shown that this two conservation laws hold in a closed system.

What does this mean: linear momentum and angular momentum are two different properties of a moving object and one can not be turned into the other because each one is conserved (does not disappear and can only be transferred from an object to another).

All physics is based on experiments and observations. You can believe these experiments and observation (if they are carefully done and peer reviewed) or you may not.

If you do not believe then you should show experiments and observations which prove your point. So far nobody could conclusively show a transformation of linear momentum into an angular momentum or the other way round in a closed system.

So far it always was not a closed system. The angular moment was not transformed into a linear moment, the linear moment came from "outside" (was imparted on the system by interacting with its surroundings). And in space, freely floating, an object can be considered as a closed system, but not on earth.

If there is something in space (like the ether or dark matter) one could possibly interact with that. One could turn something (angular momentum) which flings the ether (or dark matter) away and such causing linear momentum. This is then not a closed system. It would be like a propeller in water.

May be a gyroscope interacts with the ether or with dark matter or with something unknown (but nobody could observe that conclusively).

Of course you do not have to believe what I write, just study physics. Read what is known and then you know more.

By the way, I am coming from Austria. Now you even know where people are coming from when they say things like "that's not possible". And I met quite a lot of people in other countries who say "that's not possible". So, just look around you and you will know where people are coming from when they say things like "that's not possible".

Greetings, Conrad

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

If not, perhaps you may find the game of golf to be useful
https://www.real-world-physics-problems.com/physics-of-a-golf-swing.html

Or from a military perspective, a Trebuchet or catapult are pretty much
the same math

In Guam, children learn this in the 6th Grade
http://www.guampedia.com/lesson-plan-physics-of-a-slingstone/

sm0ky2

Dancing or Ice Skating, you can swing your partner
and let them go

They do not fly angularly
But linear

If you understand what "angular momentum" actually is
It is a linear momentum derived from angular velocity
There is no real angular component to the momentum
Unless there is some force to keep applying the change
in angle, the object in motion will maintain a linear path.

Which is why I said this problem is Newtonian.