Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

These 8 piece module relay boards are only powered by 5 Volts
http://amzn.to/2owc2EC

The only 25 Volts cable that goes to the 72 diodes boards and from there to the stator coils
is this one, see attached picture.
The supercap Pluspole for the 25 Volts storage of the Supercap energy is the last lower left side,
this big red cable.
It meets the smaller red cable that goes to the 72 diode board at the left shunt side...
This seems to be the only place the 25 Volts from the Supercaps go to the stator coils via the
diode board and from there via the coil´s connector board to the Stator iron motor case...

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

These Relay boards can be directly controlled by the Arduino Microcontroller as seen in this picture:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KNWPpl43L._SL1000_.jpg

Hope this helps...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

smoky

Hi Ariovaldo,
Your video that was a good idea to try the concept.
I would like to ask ..why did you not remove load lamps and take a look if the input current drops or not?
It would give an idea if Lenz effect still present with stationary wound rotor.

seaad

Don't forget the phase angle between input voltage and input current. INPUT Power: Pin(active)= V x I x cos(fi)
( And the same at the output side because you are using bulbs.)
Regards / Arne