Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheors

Quote from: ramset on March 29, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
When you say "the instruction map from Luc"

you are referring to the "Code" which Pierre sent Luc [and he shared here??] is different than the "code" presented by Pierre in his recent Vid ?

and the Pierre presented You tube Code does not match what we should see in his demonstration?

Sorry for the poor translation:

Differences: x = map(y,0,1000,1,10); ( Youtube)  and x = map(y,0,1000,1,100); (Luc)

Pierre youtube last lines :
"
digitalWrite(10,LOW),  digitalWrite(22,LOW),  digitalWrite(34,LOW);     // turn the LED off by making the voltage LOW
  delay(x);              // wait for a second
  digitalWrite(12,HIGH), digitalWrite(24,HIGH), digitalWrite(36,HIGH); // turn the LED on (HIGH is the voltage level)
  digitalWrite(11,LOW),  digitalWrite(23,LOW),  digitalWrite(35,LOW);     // turn the LED off by making the voltage LOW
  digitalWrite(12,LOW), digitalWrite(24,LOW), digitalWrite(36,LOW); // turn the LED on (HIGH is the voltage level)
  delay(x);              // wait for a second"

As you can see all ouputs are switched to low state for x mSeconds.
We should not see any blue or /and red  LEDS at the end of each program loop

TinselKoala

Cherryman's sketch compiled and uploaded fine but did not result in any flashing lights. I think I finally figured out what was wrong, and I applied a couple of corrections and now I get flashing lights as intended. I think. And I re-inserted the option for potentiometer speed control.

My corrections/insertions are highlighted below:

/************************************************
  Pierre's Original Sketch

Corrected by TK 29 Mar 2018
  Modded by CM 29 Mar 2018
  Modded by CM 25 Mar 2018
  Modded by TK 24 Mar 2018
  altered for 30-slot stator (gotoluc)

TKTest Version using pins 2-11,12-21,22-31
************************************************/

// Timers
unsigned long timeStart = 0;
unsigned long currentTime = 0;
boolean coilState = HIGH;
int  x = 0;

int coilSequence[] = { 11, 3, 2, 4, 3, 5, 4, 6, 5, 7, 6, 8, 7, 9, 8, 10, 9, 11, 10, 2 };   // set the firing order
int waitTime = 1000;   // time between switching in millis() , this can also be micros()

void setup() // initialize all needed digital pins as OUTPUT
{
  int pin = 1;
  for (pin = 1; pin <= 31; pin ++)
  {
    pinMode(pin, OUTPUT);
  }
}

void loop()
{
  for (int x = 0; x < 20  ;)
  {
    currentTime = millis();   // use micros() if you want to use that

if (currentTime - timeStart > waitTime) // set the wait time  // OR for pot speed control use:
//  if (currentTime - timeStart > (map(analogRead(A0),0,1023,1,100)))

{
      coilState = ! coilState ; // switch state
      digitalWrite(coilSequence[x], coilState), digitalWrite((coilSequence[x] + 10), coilState), digitalWrite((coilSequence[x] + 20), coilState);   // turn on or off
      timeStart = currentTime ;// reset start time
      x++;
    }
  }
}

forest

everybody here is so clever, genius....hmm
so let me ask you something...
what are you looking for ?
what are the "properties" of ordinary generator (a "definition" of property may useful)?
what we  want to eliminate from such ordinary generator (this should be simple question now,right )?
now,how generator can be simulated FULLY keeping properties ?[/size]

so,it's quite simple but you are asking wrong questions
(no, I didn't said it is easy to make - it obvious when you ask correct question)
(no, I don't know HOW Pierre was able to do it, but... keep in mind above. Someone could not know the answer, but knowing what to look for is enough to find answer if properly motivated... but if someone don't know the correct question - he is lost no matter how pretty is replication how big tools and how much money he has)

TinselKoala

The "correct question" is for someone to get it together to perform a real test of _Pierre's_ original apparatus and self-running claim. If that claim turns out to be false or somehow misunderstood... then why are we wasting our time (and money) at all? If the claim DOES turn out to be true, then even if Pierre doesn't want to share the secret, it will be worthwhile for us to continue because we will eventually find it. As long as it actually exists, that is. But why look for a needle in a haystack unless you know the needle is actually in there somewhere?

Jeg

Quote from: cheors on March 29, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

As you can see all ouputs are switched to low state for x mSeconds.
We should not see any blue or /and red  LEDS at the end of each program loop

It is a bug that has already been mentioned. Coils 12,24,36 have to be set 'OFF' at the begin of the sketch right after the lines which set the 1,13,25 to 'ON'. So

1,13,25 ON
12,24,36 OFF
2,14,26 ON
1,13,25 OFF
...etc