Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

user TURBO?s replication of Steven Mark?s TPU ?

Started by turbo, November 29, 2006, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG Labs

Hi,

Its good enough for you to see the 3 frequencys mix to a kick, thats why I posted it.  But for consistent repeatable effects, something better is needed!  It depends if you want to run first, or walk.

You could try XR2206 or something?

Once you find it, a way of creating feedback is required to take it to the next level!

Regards,

Dave.

CTG Labs

Marcos device is not the operating function of the TPU, just something he was working on and posted in this thread, really it was mis-posted under the wrong topic.

The key is mixing the right frequencies, this info is from SM, what more do people want.  Please don't try and analyse why, if it was that easy it would have been found by others many times/long ago.

It is an unknown effect.  Find the effect first and then back engineer it, I don't think we will guess it!  Its time to get out the arm chairs and start building!

When the right mix of frequencies is found an anomalous amplification effect can appear.  There is no point mixing frequencys on your PC to look for it or run simulations in software, they will only show what they are programmed to show and since this is an unknown effect, it will only show up in a real test circuit!

D.

supersam

dave,

while it is always a pleasure to hear your advice as well as your wisdom, i think, and correct me if i am wrong, is a thread, solely about TURBO!  so maybe you can take your TPU stuff back to the SM sight where it belongs.

oh and marco good hearing from you as well.  since you guys have been gone there has still been some work going on over here, and even more talented hardware guys!!!! it might do everyone some good to bounce some real ideas around!!!!  you tech guys can handle all of this but if anyone is more inclined to mechanics you might want to look at gravity powered motors or concepts to see how you think this might help turbo, sm, dave, or anyone.

i think if we ever reach sustainable overunity it is going to take all of us.  so everyone please quit alienating anyone.  there are few enough of us even looking to be throwing anyones opinion away!!!!

lol
sam

z_p_e

Maybe Sherlock had real information, maybe not.
The possibility is always there. Seems no one cares to give benefit of the doubt anymore.

Marco's a talented experimenter, and if the nay sayers here really believe his last post where he "comes clean" with the 80 batteries, then good for him because he's got you where he wants you.

And get on with it already, marco's setup is not Steven Mark's TPU, period.