Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

12 times more output than input, dual mechanical oscillation system !

Started by hartiberlin, November 30, 2006, 06:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestocks2006

A common mistake, is equating force with energy. Take an example of a common straight lever (ends A, B) with pivot at point C between A and B.
Place the pivot close to A so e.g. AC=1/10 of CB.
It will take a force of 10 times more at A to hold B
1 pound at B will require 10 pounds at A. Is this common lever OU?
Just an illustration :)

allcanadian

It could be if the 10 pounds at A was not supplied by gravity but the so called no-existant force of cetrifugal action.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

FreeEnergy

yes i like the flywheel idea. still we would have to build it to see some real results.

nwman

Another thing that makes it fishy beside being around for so long is that he is trying to sell things on his site. A man with such a potentially grate device should be rolling in the money and not selling books at $3.77US. Just saying this to keep grounded. I still wont rule it out. It can quickly get confusing when you have multiple rotational forces acting upon each other. So much so that you can confuse data. I do believe gravity is a power source. I'm still working on it.

Tim

nwman

One thought on how to make it a loop:

Use the flywheel setup to generate electrical power.

Make the pendulum have a small electric motor on it that can pull the weight on the pendulum up the pendulum arm.

Then you could keep lifting the weight up to maintain the pendulum action without disturbing the swinging. I think?

Anyone know how afficient you can get a generator to motor transfer? I saw one online that was only 60% but I would imagine given higher quality components you could get up to 95%?

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/magnetic/genmot.html

Tim