Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r2fpl

Very sad it :'(

I will try. This is my stator.

fr. C'est très triste :'( . Je vais essayer. C'est mon stator.

listener191

Quote from: r2fpl on March 25, 2018, 10:48:14 AM
2 x 36 or 2 x 30 still to much.

I think don't  join OUT1 and OUT2 together because must reverse polarity after 5 steps (for 36) ; right ?

fr. 2 x 36 ou 2 x 30 encore trop.
Je pense ne pas joindre ensemble OUT1 et OUT2, car il faut inverser la polarité après 5 étapes (pour 36); correct?

Hi r2fpl,
When you join Out1 and out 2 together you just parallel the top and parallel the bottom set of transistors.

The In1 and In2 paralleled then either turns on the top or bottom set of transistors depending on if Hi or Lo. The Enable input either allows the half bridge transistors to turn on or keeps both sets of transistors off.

Regards

L192

fr.Hi r2fpl,
Quand vous reliez out1 et out 2 ensemble, vous venez de mettre en parallèle le haut et le parallèle des transistors du bas.
Le In1 et In2 en parallèle puis tourne sur le jeu de transistors haut ou bas en fonction de si Hi ou Lo. L'entrée Enable permet aux transistors de demi-pont de s'allumer ou de désactiver les deux ensembles de transistors.
Cordialement

listener191

Quote from: gotoluc on March 25, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
Well, that's unfortunate to loose Pierre's trust. I knew something was up but I didn't want to alarm the group. I thought once we had this new moderated topic and Pierre could see we are serious researchers and truly want to work together with him to understand the effect and then further improve it, in time would come to understand that Erfinder's information was all a purposeful sabotage to stop the research.
I'm quite sure Pierre has lost trust in me (mentioning Patent) with all the misinformation Erfinder posted about me in the first topic which none of it was translated and if Pierre used google translate that would causes even more confusion as it does a really bad job from English to French.
What Erfinder did It's an old tactic call divide and conquer.  You must all remember how Arron did the same thing to get Eric Dollard to himself.
Anyways, what can we do other then move forward with what we have. Maybe if Pierre sees we don't give up and work together he will understand that all that was misinformation purposely done to divide us so we give up and go our separate ways.
So, the question now is will you guys let that happen?  or will we stay and work together?

Please post your truthful replies as I'm sure Pierre is reading what's going on.

Kind regards

Luc

français
Eh bien, c'est dommage de perdre la confiance de Pierre. Je savais qu'il se passait quelque chose mais je ne voulais pas alarmer le groupe. Je pensais qu'une fois nous aurions ce nouveau sujet modéré sous notre contrôle et Pierre pourrait voir que nous sommes tous des chercheurs sérieux et que nous voulons vraiment travailler avec lui pour comprendre l'effet et ensuite l'améliorer ensemble et avec le temps Pierre viendrait à comprendre que l'information d'Erfinder était tout un sabotage intentionnel pour arrêter la recherche. Je suis tout à fait sûr que Pierre a perdu confiance en moi (mentionnant Brevet) avec toute la désinformation que Erfinder a posté de moi dans le premier sujet dont aucun n'a été traduit, et si Pierre a utilisé traduction google ça causerait encore plus de confusion comme ça fait un très mauvais travail de traduction de l'anglais aux français.
Ce que Erfinder a fait est une vieille tactique qui consiste à diviser pour régner. Vous devez tous vous rappeler comment Arron a fait la même chose pour se procurer de Eric Dollard pour lui-même.
Quoi qu'il en soit, que pouvons-nous faire d'autre alors aller de l'avant avec ce que nous avons. Peut-être que si Pierre voit que nous n'abandonnons pas et ne travaillons ensemble, Pierre viendrait à comprendre que tout ça était de la désinformation volontairement fait pour nous diviser, pour que nous abandonnons et nous nous séparons.
Alors, la question maintenant est: allons-nous laisser cela se produire? ou allons-nous rester et travailler ensemble?

Veuillez poster vos réponses véridiques car je suis sûr que Pierre lit ce qui se passe.

Sincères amitiés

Hi Gotoluc,

I don't understand this at all.  If you public domain something like Pierre has done, even if it was the whole answer, someone can then patent and steal the idea.

Even reading through the previous posts, who was indicating that they would attempt to steal the idea and patent it?  I cant see where this was either said or implied.. perhaps I missed it?

All I saw were some people that thought the OU was faked?

Regards

L192

fr.Hi Gotoluc,
Je ne comprends pas ça du tout. Si quelque chose est partagé dans le domaine public comme Pierre a fait, même si c'était toute la réponse, quelqu'un peut le breveter et voler votre idée?
Même en lisant les messages précédents, qui a indiqué qu'ils tenteraient de voler l'idée et de la breveter? Je ne peux pas voir où cela a été dit ou implicite .. peut-être que je l'ai manqué?
Tout ce que j'ai vu, ce sont des gens qui pensaient que la surunité était fausse?
Cordialement

gotoluc

The below is my translation of Pierre's message cheors post #65

it only rotates a magnetic field, you will not get much voltage with it as there's something else I kept secret. It's like an engine with no pistons, it won't start. It's the same thing for the dz generator, the important thing is not what we see but rather what you don't see. I have seen too many people who want to take credit in my place. So my contribution stops here. You'll have to discover the rest on your own. I can tell you it's not easy to achieve, it took me nearly 2 years to find the solution as rotation is only one aspect of the dz, it's really more complicated than that. At least people will be able to learn how to rotate a magnetic field but it will stop there, they won't get the result I have. I even still have issues to fix but I think I can solve everything with my second prototype that's presently being built and will take several months. It all need to be started from the beginning, new circuit, new more powerful coils and a new sequence program that looks to be complicated. So I wish you the best of luck with the continuation and beware of those who try to keep the information for themselves and don't reveal anything else. I wonder why, humm
When I've applied for a patent I can show you the rest of the version 2 dz generator but not before. Thank you.

Fr.
c'est seulement pour faire tourner le champ magnétique vous n'obtiendrai pas beaucoup voltage avec cela il y a autre chose que je garde secret c'est comme un moteur qui n'as pas de piston il ne démarras pas c'est la même chose pour le dz générateur l'important n'est pas ce que l'on voit mais plutôt ce que l'on ne voit pas  j'ai vue trop de gens qui veulent prendre le mérite a ma place alors ma contribution va s'arrêter ici maintenant  il vous feras découvrir le reste par vous même et je peut vous dire que ce n'est pas gagné il m'as fallu près de 2 ans pour trouver la solution la rotation n'est qu'un aspect du dz c'est vraiment plus complique que cela au moins les gens vont pouvoir apprendre a faire tourner un champ magnétique mais ça va s'arrêter la ils n'obtiendront pas les résultat que j'ai eu ,il me reste encore des problème a régler mais je pense tout régler  ses problèmes avec le deuxième prototype qui est en fabrication j'en ai pour plusieurs mois il me faut tout recommencer du début nouveau circuit nouvelle bobine plus puissante et une toute nouvelle programmation qui s'annonce assez complique a séquencer alors je vous souhaite la meilleur des chance pour la suite et méfier vous de ceux qui tente de garder les information pour eu il veulent tout  les renseignement pour eux  et ne dévoile rien  au autre je me demande bien pourquoi humm, quand j'aurai fait une demande de brevet je pourrai vous montrez la suite du dz générateur version 2 mais pas avant merci.

listener191

Quote from: r2fpl on March 25, 2018, 11:16:47 AM
Very sad it :(

I will try. This is my stator.

Hi r2fpl,

What is the diameter of the rotor that was in that stator?

Thanks

Regards

L192

fr.
Salut r2fpl,
Quel est le diamètre du rotor qui était dans ce stator?
Merci
Cordialement