Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

It's been a hoot

Started by tinman, April 01, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: citfta on April 08, 2018, 05:58:41 PM
Hi Mags,

I agree with you.  Only someone that has actually experienced the works of God in their lives can truly understand his amazing love and care for us.  Even in the dark times he can give comfort and strength that only true believers can understand.  Don't let the unbelievers discourage you.  There are many many of us that know the truth.  And the truth will set you free.

Take care,
Carroll
Yes brilliant I couldn't agree with you more! err to which God are you referring ? what is his name ? as a matter of interest ?

Magluvin

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 08, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
Excuse me sir! but you talking pagan trash! King James ? it's full of translation errors and every thing is reversed try reading the original scriptures written in Arabic/Ancient Hebrew NOT ENGLISH!, not that Illuminati BS written in the dark ages, I hate people who quote lies and misquotes made up by illiterate venous minions ;) no offense intended :-[ get the real facts and your facts right! the word Jesus translates to Sauveur that's a priest or vicar no Adam no Eve it wasn't there names no John no Paul ect ect in Israel 2000 years ago and Eden wasn't the entire Earth your referring to some where round the black sea and the forbidden fruit is believed to be nothing to do with a tree more like demonic xSex.

Anyway your not suppose to be disusing 'religious history' in this tread!!

Seems funny you did not say we were not suppose to be discussing religious history in this thread when brad does it, as he made a whole list of religious arguments. Most likely because you agree with his views, and that kind of religious talk is acceptable to you. And if you were so adamant about not discussing these thing then all you should have posted was you last statement and left it at that.

So you say you hate me for posting what I did, But Im not suppose to take offense to it. I dont. ;) Its your issue of hate and where you wish to direct it, not mine. ;)

"but you talking pagan trash! King James ? it's full of translation errors and every thing is reversed "

Everything is reverse eh?  EVERYTHING you say? I would not accept anything you have to say on the subject if that is your stance, as you are dead wrong. ;)

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: citfta on April 08, 2018, 05:58:41 PM
Hi Mags,

I agree with you.  Only someone that has actually experienced the works of God in their lives can truly understand his amazing love and care for us.  Even in the dark times he can give comfort and strength that only true believers can understand.  Don't let the unbelievers discourage you.  There are many many of us that know the truth.  And the truth will set you free.

Take care,
Carroll

Thanks Carrol.   ;)

Mags

onepower

Mag
QuoteI am a believer in Christ. I believe the Bible for what it is.

That's wonderful and I believe in many things as well. However I do not feel compelled to try so hard to convince everyone else nor do I try to convert others to my beliefs at every opportunity or try to force my beliefs on others. That's not a belief... it's just wrong in my opinion.

citfta

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 08, 2018, 06:16:31 PM
Yes brilliant I couldn't agree with you more! err to which God are you referring ? what is his name ? as a matter of interest ?

I of course am referring to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  The Great I AM.  The Alpha and Omega.  The only true God.  The Living Word.  The One who was and is and is to come.  The same God that predicted 2000 years ago that Israel would again become a nation.  The same God that predicted that in the Last Days many would deny His existence.

Respectfully,
Carroll