Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bifilar pancake coil overunity experiment

Started by ayeaye, September 09, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Sir
Here everybody keeps busy , its the thing to do ....[saving the planet requires diligence
we do have some friends who have done many experiments with Pancake coils and multi windings [BiFi etc]
I will ask a few to have a look here.
thanks for sharing your work....
respectfully...
Chet K...
Ps

also
there  are some builders who frequent here who are working on some Pancake coil ideas shared by Nelson Rocha over at a moderated bench at Russ's forum
here http://open-source-energy.org/?PHPSESSID=m1nc8rakikrllvkcj64b82pfv4;topic=3300.msg50663#new

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ayeaye

Quote from: ramset on September 12, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
we do have some friends who have done many experiments with Pancake coils and multi windings [BiFi etc]
I will ask a few to have a look here.
thanks for sharing your work....

Thanks.

ayeaye

You can also run the python script above in ideone or in some other online compiler, just paste the content of the sch file as stdin. The following is that script in ideone, it runs and outputs the results.

https://ideone.com/pPOOjF

To get gschem one should install geda. There is also geda for windows, but also other electronics circuit simulators based on spice should include a similar vector graphics editor.

AlienGrey

The pancake coil he shows has about 20 winds, if that helps any

ayeaye

Quote from: AlienGrey on September 13, 2018, 02:52:47 PM
The pancake coil he shows has about 20 winds, if that helps any

Yes, but the one on your picture was made of a speaker wire likely. Mine, maybe an equivalent would be if one would make it out of a coaxial cable, especially from one with a small diameter. Coaxial cable has much more capacitance than a speaker wire, and this is because the outer conductor there is all around the inner conductor, which means that there is much larger area between the two conductors, than in a pair of wires. Capacitance is also greater when the conductors are closer to each other, like in the headphones cable that i used. Otherwise i don't know by now, maybe a guitar cable or microphone cable, one can get them very long.

At that i don't exclude that it may work with the coil on your picture, i don't exclude that it may work with any bifilar coil. One thing though, don't use any core, i tried core, and it made it more like an ordinary coil, with the back-emf much narrower, and seemingly much less difference between the input and output energy.

I used gschem as a vector graphics editor because it is a very simple editor that has a very simple output format. There are also online vector graphics editors like method draw below, that can be used for the same purpose, But it has an svg output format, that is some kind of xml, and it's somewhat more difficult to pick the coordinates of the lines from there with python script, though it's possible.

https://editor.method.ac