Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bifilar pancake coil overunity experiment

Started by ayeaye, September 09, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

Radiant energy experiment with 3 bifilar coils:
Why is the disruptive discharge, BEFORE the pulse turns on?

https://youtu.be/lByUMEg0OHs
https://youtu.be/lByUMEg0OHs

ayeaye

I don't know, a bug in the Rigol's software maybe, he should try again with an analog scope.

How to get waveform data out of Rigol, it's a series of bytes for every channel, each byte is a sample, right? This Python script can be easily modified to calculate from that data, instead of vector graphics, in fact it's even simpler to do. But, a bless or curse, but i don't have Rigol.

TinselKoala

It's no bug in the Rigol.
Put the circuit into LTSpice and run the simulation, paying attention to the startup transients. There is no need for fancy bifilar coils to see this behaviour.

ayeaye

Bifilar coils have capacity. These waveforms are all hairy because bifilar coils self-oscillate on their resonant frequency.

TinselKoala

Quote from: ayeaye on September 14, 2018, 03:54:07 PM
Bifilar coils have capacity. These waveforms are all hairy because bifilar coils self-oscillate on their resonant frequency.
All coils have capacity. All coils can self-oscillate on their resonant frequency. I don't see "all hairy" waveforms above; they look quite regular and repetitive to me.

Tesla Bifilar coils wound according to patent # 512,340 have _more_ capacity than single wound solenoidal or pancake coils of the same geometry. Nowadays with the availability of cheap high voltage capacitors in virtually any capacitance, it is easy to increase the "self capacity" of any coil by adding a series or parallel capacitor.

Quoting from the Tesla patent:
QuoteI have found that in every coil there exists a certain relation between its self-induction and capacity that permits a current of given frequency and potential to pass through it with no other opposition than that of ohmic resistance, or, in other words, as though it possessed no self-induction. This is due to the mutual relations existing between the special character of the current and the self-induction and capacity of the coil, the latter quantity being just capable of neutralizing the self-induction for that frequency. It is well-known that the higher the frequency or potential difference of the current the smaller the capacity required to counteract the self-induction; hence, in any coil, however small the capacity, it may be sufficient for the purpose stated if the proper conditions in other respects be secured. In the ordinary coils the difference of potential between adjacent turns or spires is very small, so that while they are in a sense condensers, they possess but very small capacity and the relations between the two quantities, self-induction and capacity, are not such as under any ordinary conditions satisfy the requirements herein contemplated, because the capacity relatively to the self-induction is very small.
(emphasis mine)
If someone wants to claim that there is something special about using a bifilar coil, as opposed to an ordinary single-wound coil of the same dimensions with appropriate added capacitance, in some particular application ... they should do comparison tests to demonstrate the difference.