Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywatcher

Quote from: magnetman12003 on January 13, 2019, 06:15:33 PM
To sum it up folks you have a large drum A and a smaller drum B inside it.
A center axle goes through both Large drum A  and smaller drum B without touching drum B because it has no CENTER SIDES.  Just the outer circumference sides or ring like appearance. Drum A has center sides and is enclosed with a removable cover.  Like a wood pot with a lid and center axle through it.

Drum B is very important as it has many equaly spaced apart rod magnets on its ""INSIDES.""
One same polarity on one side and the other polarity on the other side
This drum B setup floats around inside drum A.
Because the sides of Drum B will always present magnets very close to drum As outer circumference any ""EXTERNAL""rod or rod repelling makeup of magnets brought close to A will push the B drum setup to the opposite side of the center axle in Drum A.

This causes an unbalanced condition and B drum will turn forcing A drum with it if there is good friction between them.  Silicon tape wound around drum B  ""OUTSIDES ""works well to provide that friction.

Thanks for the description.  :)

I think i have to read it several times until i will understand all the details. That's sometimes hard without any pictures.
Some photos or drawings would be really helpful for replication.  :)

Are there any critical parameters (spacing of magnets, etc) ?
How many iterations did you need to get it finally running ?

QuoteSo now you have the whole story as to how to make  the motor and I will bet I don't will make a dime out of posting all this as open source information.  Any angels out there?
As i said, if i will be able to successfully replicate it, you will receive a significant donation from me. And i think others might do the same.

You said 'it's not free energy because after many years the magnets will use their strength'... i think if the machine priduces more energy than the energy which had been used to produce the magnets, this excess energy is 'free energy'. Every machine has a limited lifetime. If it would run for some years this would be ok for me.

magnetman12003

I have a basic photo showing the insides of the drums inside magnet covered wheel exposed.
I will try to post through a friend's computer but in the meantime  can someone post the photo in case that does not work. I will need their e mail address however and send them the photo. I have only a I pad to work with right now.  Post the photo on this thread.

Tom

skywatcher

That's how i understand the description.

Is this understanding correct ?

The green drum can rotate and has an axle through the post (i have pictured only one post, of course it would need two of them).The gray drum has bar magnets and is able to 'free-float' inside the green drum.The fixed magnet outside has opposite polarity to the magnets in the drum so that it will attract them.

But i see a problem here:

The fixed magnet will attract the drum, and the drum wants to go down because of gravity, but there will be a point of balance between these two forces, and at this point the motion will stop. I would not expect this construction to rotate continously.

ramset

Tom I will post the Pic here in this thread for you and put Tom's "" ROTOR FLOATER MAGNET MOTOR"". under the pic  [for the device]
..ChetKremens@gmail.com
EDIT I see Tom also sent to Skywatcher below , however I did ask a question [what to call it] prior to just posting Tom's image
....now posted below as he wishes it named.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

skywatcher

This is the photo Tom sent me, together with this text:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very powerful long rod external magnet is hand held or mounted close to the outside drums center. That in turn repels the inside magnet drum ring to the opposite side. With a horizontal center axle going through the outside drum the inside magnet ring should not touch it.   A very small black spot in the center is where the center axle was drilled open for later. The inside magnet ring floats around and normally centers itself at the bottom of the external Drum when the external magnet is not present. However when repelled or pushed to one side of the center axle gravity takes over and the inside magnet wheel rotates along with the external drum providing there is excellent friction between both of them.     I have used silicon tape for that purpose.   Very simple to construct. Red ends of magnets are my north poles.  Other side are south poles marked blue not shown. Tom