Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tadahiko Mizuno LENR breakthrough COP of 5 and up to 10 Seeking Replication .

Started by ChileanOne, July 03, 2019, 05:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

The Bug teaches us that he can slap a photon from orbit ...9000C +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=gMhjqbESIeY I think we can do better...always have [in simple fashion manifest an LENR  / transmutation]

I think I read your contribution here somewhere on Ohmasa's work[if not elsewhere ??can you post a link so as to not fill this thread too much ?[or please start a topic for open source experiments here [ which will be shared elsewhere too]
thanks Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Thanks Grandma

ChileanOne

Quote from: ramset on August 06, 2019, 03:11:38 PM
Update https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OKRt3fa4lfU

Above forwarded from  Member  physicsprof

Chet K
Thanks for posting it here, I was aware of this since it came out but this means nothing as the original work of Mizuno took weeks before the first excess heat begun to be measured. I also knew this morning, through the intense debate taking place in LENR-forum.org where Deneum and Jed Rothwell are taking part, that Deneum is not using a mass spectrometer to analyze the bake out gases, and they are not analyzing bake out gases at all, hence, as Jed Rothwell points out, they are working blind, and he stressed out weeks ago that attempting a replication, or an analogue, without at least a RGA, was pointless.

ramset

This may seem naïve
is there no way to collect emissions /swabs or what have you, after the hard vacuum is removed and submit for analysis ?

Thanks Grandma