Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

What also caught my attention was that the same setup and number of coils is being used in modern MRI and NMR equipment.
These coils slide into each other.

Jeg

Hi Turbo
Thanks for the answers.

The "vibration" part is very interesting and needs some discussion. i have created vibrations by using beat frequencies a lot of times for several projects. Perhaps the vibration part of SM's is a side effect of a modulated signal, occured by the synthesis of the higher harmonics more, than a simple acoustic resonance of a some kind of cavity which doesn't exist anyway in SM's devices. What is your opinion on that?

Jeg

Don't you think that this device uses just two collector coils and not control coils at all?

T-1000

Quote from: Jeg on September 18, 2019, 07:58:55 AM
Don't you think that this device uses just two collector coils and not control coils at all?

The more critical and right question there would be how inventor (SM was just a seller) made electrons move along wire in solid state coils between magnetic fields of magnets. Which also brings topic about how to simulate moving magnet from multiple coils on same base...

Turbo

Quote from: Jeg on September 18, 2019, 07:22:58 AM
Hi Turbo
Thanks for the answers.

The "vibration" part is very interesting and needs some discussion. i have created vibrations by using beat frequencies a lot of times for several projects. Perhaps the vibration part of SM's is a side effect of a modulated signal, occured by the synthesis of the higher harmonics more, than a simple acoustic resonance of a some kind of cavity which doesn't exist anyway in SM's devices. What is your opinion on that?

It could be way simpler then most people are thinking.

From what i had understood, the vibration is a result of magnetic heterodyning
Apparently Steven was mixing frequencies to produce another beat or center frequency.
Many people speculated that the device was tapping into the Shumann Resonanance because Steven wrote about Tesla and his lightning experiments.
The coils are way too small to resonate with these huge magnetic waves that are centered around 7.8 Hertz, but if you somehow could make the coil appear bigger, or resonate with a field by generating a field with a close matched base frequency, then it could be something to look into.
Certainly a 15 inch subwoofer can generate a 7.8 Hertz frequency so that could represent the magnetic transducer.

Also i spoke to people who actually have held several of these devices in their hands while in operation and the gyroscopic effect might be too fancy a word for the property.
As they explained to me it felt very similar to an electric sander, the hand held electric power tool.
This effect is relatively easy to recreate by setting up some bucking fields and would sure enough give the impression or appearance of a gyroscopic effect but does not necessarily have to be a high quality rotating field at all.

My units behave as though they are variable tuning devices, and we are tuning them to a frequency just like a radio.
The closer you get to the center frequency the more power you permit the collector to dissipate into a load.