Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywatcher

I sent a PM to Lidmotor some minutes ago. Maybe he finds some time to post something here.   :)

The 'theory' about the special 13.56 MHz frequency is still beyond me.

I think the most important point is to get a *concrete* and *detailed* description how to set up an experiment which shows unusual effects. The description should include everything necessary to replicate it. In the videos not everything is clearly visible and not everything is explained. I don't have the time to figure everything out by try and error. This might take months or years. I want to see something 'special' which convinces me that there is something worth investigating, and if i have seen this i will invest more time and effort into it. But i'm not willing to invest my time without seeing any positive results, and others telling me 'you did something wrong' all the time.   :-\

One of the basic principles of science is that everything is published i a way which allows others to reproduce the results without needing to start from scratch every time.

skywatcher

Additional remark on describing experiments:

In some cases videos are fine, but in most cases some high-resolution photos together with a written explanation gives a much better understanding.

Many videos on YT are blurry and shaky, the camera is held with one hand and with the other hand something is done, the audio often is hard to understand (especially if it's not your native language) and all this leaves you wondering about the details. Sometimes i wonder why people still seem to use 30 year old camera equipment. High-resolution cameras are affordable for everyone today. And any still picture is better than a underexposed, blurry and shaky video.

synchro1

1352 in Mayan: Look at the values of the number places.

top=400

middle=20

bottom=1

Toolofcortex

*concrete* and *detailed*

This site has been replaced by space cadet autists and delusionnal ego types that spin their wheels in a loop.

synchro1

Quote from: skywatcher on December 10, 2019, 10:22:29 AM
Additional remark on describing experiments:

In some cases videos are fine, but in most cases some high-resolution photos together with a written explanation gives a much better understanding.

Many videos on YT are blurry and shaky, the camera is held with one hand and with the other hand something is done, the audio often is hard to understand (especially if it's not your native language) and all this leaves you wondering about the details. Sometimes i wonder why people still seem to use 30 year old camera equipment. High-resolution cameras are affordable for everyone today. And any still picture is better than a underexposed, blurry and shaky video.

Try and get something from that frequency the way Strffler does, by just oscillating a piece of tinfoil with the capacitance from your scope electrode at frequency with No Power!