Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

I have obtained the specifications of the entire cell from a source who insists on complete anonymity.  I will honor this person’s request and there will never be a mention made of this person’s name, gender or locale.

The design that has been given me is not going to be found anywhere on the internet that I am aware of thus I have sent two copies of the designs to two people that I can trust who will fully publish these plans placing them into the public domain should anything happen to me (car accident, struck by lightning, heart attack, fall off of a high rooftop or just simply come down with a sudden case of death).

The first items you need to purchase are five pipes of the following dimensions:

#1 Pipe â€" 1” diameter by 8” in length.
#2 Pipe â€" 2” diameter by 8” in length.
#3 Pipe â€" 3” diameter by 8” in length.
#4 Pipe â€" 4” diameter by 8” in length.
#5 Pipe â€" 5” diameter by 10” in length.

All pipes need to be made of 316L stainless steel (non-magnetic).  This should be enough to get you started.    Do not purchase these items online or by credit card, check, money order or ATM card.  Pay by cash only and do not purchase from any source that requires a name or telephone number to complete the transaction.

Just so you know, it has been explained to me that this is not electrolysis hydrogen on demand or a gas supplemental cell even though it might appear to be extremely similar. 

As simplistic as the cell seems to be, there is a long process involved in getting it to function properly which I will be explaining in detail at the appropriate time.

Bye for now,

Joe

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 17, 2009, 02:36:06 AM
Hello Oscar,

I have obtained the specifications of the entire cell from a source who insists on complete anonymity.  I will honor this person’s request and there will never be a mention made of this person’s name, gender or locale.

The design that has been given me is not going to be found anywhere on the internet that I am aware of thus I have sent two copies of the designs to two people that I can trust who will fully publish these plans placing them into the public domain should anything happen to me (car accident, struck by lightning, heart attack, fall off of a high rooftop or just simply come down with a sudden case of death).

The first items you need to purchase are five pipes of the following dimensions:

#1 Pipe â€" 1” diameter by 8” in length.
#2 Pipe â€" 2” diameter by 8” in length.
#3 Pipe â€" 3” diameter by 8” in length.
#4 Pipe â€" 4” diameter by 8” in length.
#5 Pipe â€" 5” diameter by 10” in length.

All pipes need to be made of 316L stainless steel (non-magnetic).  This should be enough to get you started.    Do not purchase these items online or by credit card, check, money order or ATM card.  Pay by cash only and do not purchase from any source that requires a name or telephone number to complete the transaction.

Just so you know, it has been explained to me that this is not electrolysis hydrogen on demand or a gas supplemental cell even though it might appear to be extremely similar. 

As simplistic as the cell seems to be, there is a long process involved in getting it to function properly which I will be explaining in detail at the appropriate time.

Bye for now,

Joe

I've got the shopping list.  When you say 8 inches long or 10 inches long for the pipes, I;m assuming you mean buy then at any length over these lengths and cut them to length at home. 

What is with all of the secrecy about this cell?  I've noticed people building hydrogen-on-demand cells without thinking twice.  I kinda think the technology might even be military classified information.  It is supposed to be using Orgone energy which if you check with the sceince people, it doesn't exist.  It's like you just mentioned the Easter bunny to them.

Build'n,
Oscar

PaulLowrance

Quote from: OscarMeyer on January 12, 2009, 12:19:38 AMI'll take my chances, World Order.  They would not try to stop something if it didn't really work.  I am not scared.

Thank you!!! We need more strong people, not wimps!! I've been threatened, but sometimes wonder if they're just scare tactics. Anyhow, good for you!! Keep up the good work.

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM
http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Joe_Cell:Replications:Zsolooo

To: JoesCell2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: [JoesCell2] YEEESSS I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Finaly! It works!!!!!!! Amazing It works, it really works.Joe has
right. Thanks for him.
Exactly I don't know how, but I did it, I just attached my cell to the
engine and I charged it as previously, after every 4 hour for 5 minits
at 12V. The cell was filled up with rain water. After a week I have
observed that the motor ran (mazda 626 from 1985 with carburator)
different way. And when I changed the angle of timing it was more
powerful and when I disconnected the fuel line it worked for another 1
hour. After this I went to sleep. But I can't. I have some pictures
about my cell in my folder in the photos.

JC experimenters keep continue.
Zsolooo

Okay, I'm confused because Sterling (owner of peswiki.com) has changed that peswiki page saying it is "HOAX." Is that true, or not?

BTW, Sterling is on C2C AM radio tonight.

Thanks,
PL

Yucca

I have a small 5 cylinder Joe Cell for experimenting with: 316L stainless, outside diameter 4 inches, half inch decrementing cylinders, 7 inches long. Housed in an inline water filter container.

I had it powered on the bench a few months ago for a couple of weeks. It does tend to have some peculiar effects:

After a few hours ontime the bubbles will gather in a thin foam on the surface, much more than in any sheet cell I´ve experimented with. When operating in this foamy mode the current draw is the same but the bubbles are much louder when ignited. And it´s not because of the foam buildup, you can remove all of the foam with tissue paper and then ignite one of the fresh bubbles, it is much louder compared to a similar sized bubble when the cell is uncharged or from a flat plate cell.

When I mismanaged it by leaving it unvolted or overvolted for a more than 30 mins or so then I lost the high energy bubbles and had to rinse and refill and then recharge in order to get the surface tension and more energetic bubbles again. Strangely if you leave the dry cell on a shelf for a week or two then it seems to reset it and then you can recharge it quickly again to achieve high energy bubbles. If you just rinse and try the recharge it will take much longer.

I have read that a good cell will emit a healthy "aura" to all around and that a mismanaged cell will emit an unhealthy "aura", all I can say is that my experiences up until now can only confirm this. Before commenting with any more certainty on this matter I´ll need to spend many more hours with a running cell in the house.

I foolishly overvolted it to 20v for about 24hrs and caused the anode surfaces to pit up a little but it still exhibits the above traits.

Xeno

Forgive me for my newness when it comes the amount of posts on this forum, (never posted) I'm one of those forumskulkers that never posts, but indulge in as much information as possible concerning all the suppressed Fe devices that is so long sought after by all the people but the powers that currently and have been for a long time controlling this planet.

Who i am is of no impotence, i prefer the anonymity.

So far i have not contributed to anything of real importance, regarding Fe technology, today may be the day tho, who knows.

As most others i assume who is doing research on this subject, cant help but starting to see the bigger picture of things and all the changes on so many levels that needs to be done to the way the whole "system" currently works, if u know what I'm talking about, in order for all of humanity to start benefitting from Fe devices and what makes them work.

That said, it inevitably leads in one way or another to allot of different side subjects, and one in particular, UFOs.
At least it has for me.
And that's that for introduction ;)

But to the point of all of this, Wtf (excuse my language) does the Joe cell have in common whit UFOs and whatnot connected to that, one might think after reading this, right ?

Well, excuse me if i jump to conclusion's, since i have not had the time yet, to read up on the whole operating principle of the "Joe cell" in particular.

But, i couldn't help to notice the patterns the sheets of the different steel tubes form, when assembled and looked on from above it, and it reminded me of crop circle formations.

That, you and/or others on board replicating the "Joe cell" may or may not be familiar whit.

The pattern i am talking about, circles whit in circles, is depicted many times in different crop circle formations.

It's called the watersphere, and is usually accompanied whit the "atomic" symbol of hydrogen.
I hope u/and or others know what i mean, otherwise a quick search on youtube (keyword : crop circles) would suffice for some viewingpleasure.

This one in particular relates pretty decently to what I'm trying to say ; http://youtube.com/watch?v=YLBePbCxhCA

At 0:42 - 0:50 sec in the video, a specific picture whit a few symbols, made me think about the different approaches to more energy efficiently harnessing the hydrogen in water, than the classical "established" approach of electrolysis.

Deciphering the meaning of the symbols used is the hard part, one can also look at it as some kind of 3d modell...

First impression i got was that it was microwaves or sound, didn't Keely experiment whit microwaves, or am i remembering it wrong ?

The strange "S" like symbol reminds me of leedskalnin, and the http://www.coralcastlecode.com for those familiar whit that, from the 3d perspective tho, looks like a simple powercord tho.

But what really got me thinking about it is the last symbol, the solid rectangle whit the layers and the 4 circles at the corners, is it possible it is a visual representation on what freqency to use, and how the sound/water pattern would look like just as shown here :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fKjt-1Tisqg ; (Warning high volume "irritating" sounds, turn down youre volume just to be safe then tune it to youre liking)

Of course i could be wrong, but what if there is something to it.