Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alternative Partnered Output Coils and Free Energy

Started by Raycathode, April 03, 2020, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raycathode

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on April 04, 2020, 11:09:07 AM
Hi Ray, are you talking about exactly circuit ?  Could you point me please to the link of topic ? Thanks ;)

Best Rewards

Nelson Rocha
Hello Nelson I'm getting a bit confused here sorry, which link are you referring too A. your circuit to T1000 in the Dally thread  back in last May?
or B. Mr video of the bucking circuit / field ?

If your talking about your circuit I have just found it but after all the time laps I think I might have made a mistake as your layout
Looks rather like the circuit you published using series parallel inductances, however you appear to have miniaturised the circuit and
Produced the same effect using off the shelf inductors if I'm not mistaken.

I don't suppose you could comment on the subject

Sorry about that but I'm still learning slowly.

Regards Raymondo

PS if you want me to deleate any of this let me know !

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Raycathode on April 04, 2020, 11:49:34 AM
Hello Nelson I'm getting a bit confused here sorry, which link are you referring too A. your circuit to T1000 in the Dally thread  back in last May?
or B. Mr video of the bucking circuit / field ?

If your talking about your circuit I have just found it but after all the time laps I think I might have made a mistake as your layout
Looks rather like the circuit you published using series parallel inductances, however you appear to have miniaturised the circuit and
Produced the same effect using off the shelf inductors if I'm not mistaken.

I don't suppose you could comment on the subject

Sorry about that but I'm still learning slowly.

Regards Raymondo

PS if you want me to delete any of this let me know !

Hi Raymondo ,
I really don't remember post that circuit in OU ! .
I think i only share a video about that with AlienGrey but never share any diagram to duplicate them.
But I am not shocked :) that my things have been appearing around since they pirated my personal data in my pc; the deleted almost my accounts, and stolen private information ... is really sad but is the reality .
Yes that circuit is a small simplified model to study some aspects similar with the related theme of partnered coils , but i never finished that circuit ,but i have that circuit :) maybe i could remove the dust and try put it work again ;) .  If i remember , that circuit run in auto-resonance without use any external signal .
What is your doubts about that circuit ?

Best rewards

Nelson Rocha

Raycathode

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on April 04, 2020, 12:15:31 PM
Hi Raymondo ,
I really don't remember post that circuit in OU ! .
I think i only share a video about that with AlienGrey but never share any diagram to duplicate them.
But I am not shocked :) that my things have been appearing around since they pirated my personal data in my pc; the deleted almost my accounts, and stolen private information ... is really sad but is the reality .
Yes that circuit is a small simplified model to study some aspects similar with the related theme of partnered coils , but i never finished that circuit ,but i have that circuit :) maybe i could remove the dust and try put it work again ;) .  If i remember , that circuit run in auto-resonance without use any external signal .
What is your doubts about that circuit ?

Best rewards

Nelson Rocha
Hi Nelson you can find the posting here on this page https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/21240/

So is the circuit self oscillating only 2 or 3 wires toddle off unseen some where, you must perhaps use some sort of vfo with feed back locking
I would have thought and the other problem is the output isolation use of the mains filter and choke. Which is a little mind boggling
with out seeing how your advanced mind knowledge has sorted that one out  8) as i said I'm unprofessional but like experimenting on a
Educational level.

Regards Raymondo

WhatIsIt

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on April 04, 2020, 10:58:53 AM

But to me the most important point is how to "blind" the input ; this means ; make use of the output without increase the main input current, if that is not achieved, well .. 

How did you blind input?

How much AC source spend if it has only one capacitor in circuit? (or one inductor?)
Basic knowledge.
Source does not see capacitor, zero consumption.

Let's say that bucking field coil has only 0,1 ohm resistance, zero inductance, high gauge copper.
If we connect serial with that capacitor zero inductance bucking field coil of 0,1 ohm,
will the consumption of source change a lot or near nothing?

Can you extract energy from bucking fields while source consumes nothing?
Source is blind in that case.

Now, we are coming to essence of my current research.
How different arrangement of bucking electrical field only,
bucking magnetic field and both bucking fields together combined gives different solutions to that situation.

For example, bifilar bucking field coil has strong electrical field because the way it is wound.
(Floyd Sweet, kill magnetic field, double electrical field).
What will happen?
Just one example.

lancaIV

Quote from: WhatIsIt on April 05, 2020, 10:29:25 AM
How did you blind input?

How much AC source spend if it has only one capacitor in circuit? (or one inductor?)
Basic knowledge.
Source does not see capacitor, zero consumption.

Let's say that bucking field coil has only 0,1 ohm resistance, zero inductance, high gauge copper.
If we connect serial with that capacitor zero inductance bucking field coil of 0,1 ohm,
will the consumption of source change a lot or near nothing?

Can you extract energy from bucking fields while source consumes nothing?
Source is blind in that case.

Now, we are coming to essence of my current research.
How different arrangement of bucking electrical field only,
bucking magnetic field and both bucking fields together combined gives different solutions to that situation.

For example, bifilar bucking field coil has strong electrical field because the way it is wound.
(Floyd Sweet, kill magnetic field, double electrical field).
What will happen?
Just one example.

"Source is blind in that case " in german for "reactive current" in use "Blindstrom" 8) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekeptjvd1zE             

hot,hotter or near,nearer + nelsonrocha ; dielectric  ;)

reactive current to active current conversion

net-grid negative power to positive power without extra-costs "Blindstrom-Kompensation"

Maxwell "displacement current"