Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Minimal Lenz Generator V2

Started by BorisKrabow, July 04, 2020, 03:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

I see one small snag in the theory.

Whenever we place a piece of iron near a magnet the iron becomes a magnet in itself having an opposite polarity to the magnet which induced it, it's called magnetic induction. Therefore by placing a washer next to the magnet we have simply produced another slightly weaker magnet. The magnetic field induced in the iron washer is bound to the magnet thus it cannot change to any large degree unless the permanent magnet field changes. So when we add the iron washer we are simply producing a larger but slightly weaker permanent magnet field still subject to Lenz forces with respect to the coil and induced currents. Nature is very stubborn and seldom agrees with our theories to invoke change.

I have also been working on a partially lenz free generator following a new theory. When a magnet approaches or leaves a coil with an iron core the induced current in the coil always produces a secondary magnetic field in the core which opposes the motion of the permanent magnetic field. So theoretically we could gain free energy when a magnet is attracted to the iron of the core which will also induce a current in the coil however then we would then have to remove the magnetized iron core from the magnet. The initial work to induce the current in the coil is performed by magnetic attraction between the magnet and iron core and if we could remove the core from the magnet with less work we have a gain in energy.

Therefore our procedure is...
1)Let the magnet be attracted to the iron core inducing a current in the coil.
2)Turn off or interrupt the current flow in the coil to negate any further induced Lenz forces.
3)Demagnetize the iron core in some way so the magnet can leave the core without opposition.

The key word here is "demagnetization", not one magnetic field opposing or acting on another but removing or expelling the magnetic field from a region. Here we should understand using one magnetic field to negate another magnetic field is still "magnetism". I am talking about removing the magnetism all together so that the iron core becomes partially non-magnetic. In this case the magnet could move away from the iron core with little or no opposition.

So our problem then becomes how to demagnetize an iron core using less energy than was gained when the magnet was attracted to the iron core.

I think Victor Schauberger had it right... comprehend and copy nature, do the opposite of what others do.
Regards

norman6538

Thanks Onepower, I think you made that clear. I was wondering about the same thing but thought a test would be better than wondering.

If I remember correctly your idea was a part of the Adams motor that never seemed to get anywhere. He was getting free energy from the attraction/induction current but then it had to escape from the sticky spot. I always thought that if a small current could be used to escape that sticky spot we would have it. The Kunnel idea was to use a PM with free flux then an interrupter coil to allow and disallow the flux into a generator coil on the other side of the interrupter coil but that never seemed to get anywhere.

Norman

kajunbee

I wonder if instead of blocking with diode it is allowed generate a voltage. The induced current would then be driven into a coil at a different position on rotor. That coil would then be attracted to and unmagnetized piece of steel. I'm thinking the second coil would need to be placed in a position where it's not influenced by another approaching or departing magnet.  Think of it like a combination generator/reluctance motor. Obviously I haven't really put a great deal of thought into it this idea. My first impression is that it is just another version of self looped motor generator. But anyway that's my brain fart for today.

kajunbee

The problem that onepower describes is still there. The only difference is that your not fighting the attraction of a strong permanent magnet. But as usual a gain is always offset by a loss. I'm sure those losses will be uncovered soon enough.

BorisKrabow

Quote from: onepower on August 06, 2020, 11:10:54 AM

" .... Whenever we place a piece of iron near a magnet the iron becomes a magnet in itself having an opposite polarity to the magnet which induced it, it's called magnetic induction. Therefore by placing a washer next to the magnet we have simply produced another slightly weaker magnet....  "   

Hi !
               I have an early Variant 1 in which the compensator is located on the back of the coil . Maybe it will be interesting .
      When an electric current flows in a coil, two poles appear in it. The compensator can be placed anywhere . The most important thing is that the counter-action energy is converted into mechanical acceleration .

I apologize for being rarely here

Regards