Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Place holder for Patrick Kelly Tribute / open source experiment

Started by ramset, July 28, 2020, 09:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Quote from: NRamaswami on July 29, 2020, 11:10:34 AM

Let me know how you would increase the efficiency. Is it possible to increase it to greater than 100% efficiency? How?

Quote from: NRamaswami on July 29, 2020, 11:10:34 AM
..."It is a fact that Patrick taught me Electromagnetism not as you study it in college but in a practical step by step construction of electromagnets. Very baby steps but then I started winding coils by hand and learnt it.

Please focus on the Figuera device shape.

All primaries are to be wound with multifilar coils. All from top to bottom. Please use North South orientation. North pole of one primary to face the south pole of next primary. Use multifilar coils for primary and thick secondary coil to get high voltage. Output would be higher than input when the voltage in the secondary exceeds 2 times the input voltage. Possibly earlier. Secondary should be thicker than primary.

You will have higher number of turns in the primary due to use of multifilar coils. As inductive impedance increases the current drawn would decrease as you add more multifilar primaries. In the secondary as voltage increases current will also increase.

Please stay at least six to eight feet away from the electromagnets. Otherwise they affect our health.

Can it be made to run on its own. Possible but I have not tried it.

All primaries should be wound in the same direction and in the same way"

Much appriciated
Jeg

sm0ky2

@Jeg

The problems with our modern educational system are that we teach specifics
Instead of actual knowledge.
This occurred over the last two decades through abuse of our accreditation system.
To cater to companies specific job types.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Jeg

Quote from: sm0ky2 on July 30, 2020, 07:48:54 PM
@Jeg

The problems with our modern educational system are that we teach specifics
Instead of actual knowledge.
This occurred over the last two decades through abuse of our accreditation system.
To cater to companies specific job types.

This is so true! Year after year i discover something that it is just never been told or written in books except in patents that are here and there! But as general awareness increases, i believe that it is a matter of time until we all have a selfrunner on our desks. Hopefully! :)

By the way. I already built a coil to test. Eight layers of 0,75mm total inductance of 1mH 2,5Ω as a primary. 4mm secondary having a total 2,3mH of inductance. I still haven't reach the double voltage at the output but next days i will add more cable at the secondary side until to double the input voltage.

Best Regards

NRamaswami

Sir

I used 4 sq mm insulated wire that is rated to be able to carry 24 amps for transmission purposes.

My memory is that if a wire rated at 24 amps in coils it should not be used for more than 12 amps.

The wire that you indicate as being used is probably rated at 6 or 7 amps fir transmission purposes and is a high resistance wire. This is normally used for house Electrical purposes if I remember correctly.

Higher the diameter of the wire greater is the ability to carry current and lower the resistance.

Small wires I remember will not work. If I remember correctly Hubbard used very thick double insulated wires.

Unfortunately when I checked my old mails and notes I find that Patrick has instructed me to forget experiments that gave anomalous results and to destroy my notes. This I have done. The Engineer who worked with me in 2013 passed away in that year itself.

I am afraid that I may not be of much use.

I don't think  that what's written about Hubbard and Figuera on the net in any place to be true. I have tried them but found that the writing is against principles.

Fir example

A conductor subjected to a time varying magnetic field gets induced electricity

The induced secondary opposes the inducing primary.

If the primary goes from top to bottom secondary will come bottom to top

If primary goes CCW
secondary will come CW

If primary goes inner to outer
Secondary will come outer to inner

This is how secondary opposes primary

This is a basic principle

In the coil I described you can wind the secondary as indicated and primary and you will find that you can increase efficiency by continuing to wind secondary above the primary. I have measured up to 114 percent efficiency but dismissed it as measurements error or instruments error.

Unless you try to use thick coils and large electromagnets I don't know how you would get results.

Unfortunately I have gone through many health problems in the last seven years. Heart problem, mild stroke, TB, Asthma and wheezing, severely weakened legs and feet and hip and I don't want to do these experiments.

I have also wound a very large electromagnet using 1100 metres of 4 sq mm wireas a 100 metre long 11 filar coil. Between each layer I put  thick plastic sheets and iron rods. We ended up with a very heavy electromagnet 18 inch long and approximately 24 inches in diameter.

The inductive impedance was so high yhat the coil draw only 110 watts but the core was saturated. If we use more wires then it's possible to bring down the input to just about 10 watts. Still we will have a very large and powerful electromagnet.

I believe that it may be possible to get higher output than the input if we place a secondary in between the north pole and south pole of such large electromagnets.

This very honestly I could not test. I could not afford it.

Unfortunately there's a lot of opposition to this kind of experiments from my family as all of us think that my health problems are some how associated with these large and powerful Electromagnetic fields. 

I therefore withdraw and please accept my sincere Apologies.

Regards

Ramaswami Natarajan

If

Jeg

Quote from: NRamaswami on July 31, 2020, 06:40:51 AM
Sir

I used 4 sq mm insulated wire that is rated to be able to carry 24 amps for transmission purposes.

My memory is that if a wire rated at 24 amps in coils it should not be used for more than 12 amps.

The wire that you indicate as being used is probably rated at 6 or 7 amps fir transmission purposes and is a high resistance wire. This is normally used for house Electrical purposes if I remember correctly.

Higher the diameter of the wire greater is the ability to carry current and lower the resistance.

Small wires I remember will not work. If I remember correctly Hubbard used very thick double insulated wires.

Unfortunately when I checked my old mails and notes I find that Patrick has instructed me to forget experiments that gave anomalous results and to destroy my notes. This I have done. The Engineer who worked with me in 2013 passed away in that year itself.

I am afraid that I may not be of much use.

I don't think  that what's written about Hubbard and Figuera on the net in any place to be true. I have tried them but found that the writing is against principles.

Fir example

A conductor subjected to a time varying magnetic field gets induced electricity

The induced secondary opposes the inducing primary.

If the primary goes from top to bottom secondary will come bottom to top

If primary goes CCW
secondary will come CW

If primary goes inner to outer
Secondary will come outer to inner

This is how secondary opposes primary

This is a basic principle

In the coil I described you can wind the secondary as indicated and primary and you will find that you can increase efficiency by continuing to wind secondary above the primary. I have measured up to 114 percent efficiency but dismissed it as measurements error or instruments error.

Unless you try to use thick coils and large electromagnets I don't know how you would get results.

Unfortunately I have gone through many health problems in the last seven years. Heart problem, mild stroke, TB, Asthma and wheezing, severely weakened legs and feet and hip and I don't want to do these experiments.

I have also wound a very large electromagnet using 1100 metres of 4 sq mm wireas a 100 metre long 11 filar coil. Between each layer I put  thick plastic sheets and iron rods. We ended up with a very heavy electromagnet 18 inch long and approximately 24 inches in diameter.

The inductive impedance was so high yhat the coil draw only 110 watts but the core was saturated. If we use more wires then it's possible to bring down the input to just about 10 watts. Still we will have a very large and powerful electromagnet.

I believe that it may be possible to get higher output than the input if we place a secondary in between the north pole and south pole of such large electromagnets.

This very honestly I could not test. I could not afford it.

Unfortunately there's a lot of opposition to this kind of experiments from my family as all of us think that my health problems are some how associated with these large and powerful Electromagnetic fields. 

I therefore withdraw and please accept my sincere Apologies.

Regards

Ramaswami Natarajan

If

Sir Natarajan
You have already contributed the best. I think that you should listen to your people and stay away from these unhealthy magnetic fields. I wish you a quick recovery of your health and if you have time we'll be here to listen more of your experience.

ps. You know, what you have described is also what Daniel McFarland Cook was doing back then. I had built once a coil in these huge specifications but never thought to plug it in mains 220V. So i missed the effect.