Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Place holder for Patrick Kelly Tribute / open source experiment

Started by ramset, July 28, 2020, 09:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: Magluvin on July 31, 2020, 07:44:45 PM
As for health issues with these devices, perhaps it is freq related such as Tesla talked about.  Good eff can be had below 20khz. Higher than say 50k, then you just built a radio station and are in close proximity. I like to stay low freq.  So maybe there could be changes to make it lower freq?
There are power supplies that can run near 150khz.  not sure its necessary, other than the need for a super stable output for sensitive equipment.

Mags
I have some theories on the car Tesla had in 1938.  The electric motor was 3ft wide and 2 ft long. Good torque and an AC motor.  I would think that since it is an AC motor, if you wound it bifi so the stators and or rotor were able to resonate at the same freq, maybe all you would have to do is apply pulses to the motor windings and the motor runs on its own ac currents by way of the oscillations of the excited bifi coils.  Something that large, I imagine anyway, would most likely be below 20khz. In the various versions of the story, if it were below 15khz, there may have been mention of that sound when it was running. My ebike, I can hear the 15khz when it is full throttle.
I have steered away from the NMR as some in the past claimed headaches and such.

Mags

sm0ky2

Thanks Mags

The frequencies of concern in this device are as follows:
(as it pertains to mutations of the original 1902 technology)

The higher harmonics of the 200Hz frequency.
This is due to the switching frequency, being a multiple of 50
Which happens to ring in right at the 800 Hz node. (16 coil distributor)
So the most intense radiation will emanate from higher harmonics of 800Hz

The danger to us is in the ultrasonic range and above
Which will be captured 100% by microwave oven shielding.

Different variations of coils and switching mechanisms will produce harmonics of other frequencies.

Our Swami may know of a book in his country that speaks of the frequencies and their effects on the human body, as was known to them thousands of years ago.

But.....   back to the technology:::

Once you understand what it is we are doing, you can arrange the coils on a Toroid as in the image below:

The pick-up coil can be wound Bi-Filar, as recommended by our Swami and confirmed by historical research.
The second image shows the bi-filar arrangement such that the magnetic field of the first coil opposes that of the second.
A center tap can be placed at the junction for test purposes.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Jeg

Thanks for sharing guys!
I wonder. Is a Faraday cage adequate for suppressing those fields?
Personally i feel the more head pain when i fire with very thin pulses my ferrite cores. On the other hand when i am doing that i don't usually let my contraptions operating for more than 1 minute. It is enough for me to capture the waveform and analyze it. ::)

sm0ky2

Quote from: Jeg on August 01, 2020, 04:24:55 AM
Thanks for sharing guys!
I wonder. Is a Faraday cage adequate for suppressing those fields?
Personally i feel the more head pain when i fire with very thin pulses my ferrite cores. On the other hand when i am doing that i don't usually let my contraptions operating for more than 1 minute. It is enough for me to capture the waveform and analyze it. ::)

Yes but only in an advanced technical form.
I'll try to explain:

The "faraday cage", in and of itself, is only capable of blocking / diverting a specific frequency or range of frequencies, depending upon the material and physical construct.
What would be required here would be several layers of cages of varying allowance bands.
To cover broad spectrum emissions.

Plate metal shielding provides greater coverage with less physical complications.
We dont need a lead wall, (x-ray machine), because:
we arent hitting quite that high of frequencies or energy levels.

Microwave shielding may be the cheapest and easiest form of protection.
Or other similar multi-layer shielding made of a ferrous material.

Non-ferrous materials will block em of high frequency and energy,
However, such materials will NOT block lower frequency, low energy magnetic fields.
Nor can they block extremely high frequency, high energy magnetic fields - which is why it is used in the microwave oven.
Microwaves are different, in that they carry a heavy portion of the magnetic field with the em.

Faraday cages are designed more for things like radio waves, electronic communications emissions, etc. that carry most of their energy in the electric - rather than the magnetic domain.

Circuits like this require magnetic, rather than electric shielding.

I hope that makes sense

The casing from a desktop computer would provide more than adequate protection, at a much greater cost.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Most of this is described in the current F.C.C. Mandates
But from the perspective of guidelines to follow, with no differentiation between safety regulations and law's intended to prevent interference.

But if those rules are followed, both situations are (mostly) covered,
to within a specified distance from whatever device you construct.

There are electronics engineering books that talk about how to implement shielding without major electrical cost or interference with internal circuit operations.
If your shielding causes a "drain" or other negative effects, this knowledge can be useful.