Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RANT CAFFE ASYLUM

Started by WhatIsIt, September 06, 2020, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Ramset:
   Why don't YOU give it a try.  Was it you that let him back?   I wouldn't give the guy the time of day. Even if his little circuit worked, which it doesn't.
   You my friend are a bad judge of people. Sorry to say, and you don't listen to what we've been telling you lately. 
    So, I will leave you all, for now. This has gotten too out of hand for me to continue, like this, with no OU nor self running in sight.   
   NickZ

stivep

Quote from: NickZ on September 30, 2020, 10:07:59 AM
      Allowing (or inviting EMJ) back into this forum is like letting a snake live in your house.
     Time will tell... and already has.  Fool me once, fool me twice...
     NickZ
Dear NickZ.
Your dedication to this forum was  proven for so many years.
Your persistence and  even challenging me from time to time was absolutely positive behavior.
Disagreement made us performing and delivering  for others to benefit from that.
I do thank you  for that.

Wesley

v8karlo

Quote from: NickZ on September 30, 2020, 10:07:59 AM

EMJ comes here (after being banned), insults everyone, including Stephan, shows nothing that works, takes months of our time while listening to his whims.
   Or,  lets just wait for the other guys to show that there is nothing to EMJ's circuit, or Loz, but a waste of time and effort.

Better known as a scam.   

Allowing (or inviting EMJ) back into this forum is like letting a snake live in your house.
     Time will tell... and already has.  Fool me once, fool me twice...
     NickZ

For the word SCUM WhatIsIt was banned!

It seems that WhatIsIt was right.

And Chris calls this forum and its owner Nazi,
and all of us Nazi Schills, servants.

And Chris is not banned.
Does this means that this forum is Nazi nest?
I am confused?
Can someone explain this?

WhatIsIt is my dear friend, and I dont know what to think?

Quote from: Emjunkie

Some here are so DUMB!

They are

NAZI Troll Shills,

so dumb they don't even know they are working for the

Nazi Party!

Clown Idiots!

Best wishes, stay safe and well in these dire times,
    Chris Sykes

Which means that Stefan is Nazi and we all work for Nazi party!

Can someone explain this to me and all members?

onepower

Nickz
QuoteOK, so how did EMJ get back into this forum??? And, are you all just going to let him run the show???  Into the ground...
   I can't believe after all this, that there are guys actually trying to see if EMJ's circuits produce OU.  How gullible is that?
I hope that won't take another 10 years.
   EMJ comes here (after being banned), insults everyone, including Stephan, shows nothing that works, takes months of our time while listening to his whims. And finally, offers nothing.

I would use an analogy, trump also promised the world and a majority were desperate enough to look past the fact he is a con man, a pathological liar and completely incompetent. Now the U.S. has turned into a dumpster fire with hatred, division, violence, country wide protests with the economy and the pandemic becoming a train wreck. In my opinion the embarrassing shit show of a political debate last night highlights the problem. While everyone was so preoccupied with picking sides they forgot to notice that they were all being gaslighted and everyone lost. The right and left both probably thought they won however the rest of the world was looking on thinking all these people have lost there god damn mind.

Based on the new information Chet disclosed I would bet EMJ's dog and pony show will follow the same pattern of behavior as above. Look at the facts... the gaslighting, blatant lies, division, a complete lack of real facts and dehumanizing others. The same pattern of behavior is present and for some reason most people just keep falling for this bs.

So it's important to understand there are forces at work wanting to destroy everything we value by creating division and chaos. That is there goal and picking one side or another has nothing to do with it because both sides will lose.

Regards

ramset

No Nick
It was not me who let him back
He apparently told Stefan he would
Start an open source builders topic and share!

I actually never believed he would open source
However he asked me to invite Smudge
And said he had many who would build
I thought he was setting a trap but need this bs resolved.

I have known for years that he tells persons
That people hide OU here Smudge is big piece of his
Mantra!

And I know it is a lie
And now he built a forum on this lie

And has many believing it too

So no Nick
I am not interested in allowing libel and slander to win the day

And for clarity he has lumped most here into
Same Evil garbage group

Here we have Captainloz COP2 solidstate "anchor of all claims forward"

And actually Nick
Sorry I do believe 1000%
No stone left unturned

The cost to humanity is too great to be
Cavalier and dismissive

Chris has Zero benefit to humanity 10yrs of watching world suffer while he plays
torture membership game)
And all about destroying this forum
And growing his forum.

He cares not for the good people here
Who dedicated their lives for this cause
Groundloop and Otto and ION and Pese
And many more...

Makes me sick

A blasphemy against community !

There is much more I will write

Hoping Captainloz has the ability to share
And "IsThere "?? truly a gain hiding in there
I hope soo!!

And yes I am still going to ask Cyril to clarify his gain remark!

This needs healing not more wounds
Gotta get back to work here

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma