Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lüling magnet motor by Ufopolitics

Started by hartiberlin, September 27, 2021, 08:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Fully mechanical system looks good to me, pneumatic motor - well you should explain how you want to sustain air pressure without expending energy. Long time ago I posted old patent with fully rotational magnetic motor fully mechanical system using ratchet device. Sorry, I don't know patent number , but would try to find it if you are interested.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: forest on February 01, 2022, 02:34:31 PM
Fully mechanical system looks good to me, pneumatic motor - well you should explain how you want to sustain air pressure without expending energy. Long time ago I posted old patent with fully rotational magnetic motor fully mechanical system using ratchet device. Sorry, I don't know patent number , but would try to find it if you are interested.

Thanks Forest,

I am working currently on a fully mechanical motor...and I know it will be finished in a couple of weeks...it is for demonstration purposes that it can be done.
Magnets have incredible Energy, We just have not being able to harness it ...yet.

The Pneumatic System could work in a closed circuit, where exhaust from valves and pistons are collected to a lower pressure tank, then through a purge pump it goes back to main pressurized tank.

Also a small compressor could be used as the "purge pump"

Pneumatics Closed Systems do exists, basically when they work on dirty environments or in Hospitals, where the air should be kept pure and clean...so we do not have to "invent them"...

I believe (and I will confirm this, once I finish my mechanical setup) that Lüling had a fully mechanical motor built, as he utilized pressurized air to accelerate, decelerate as maybe Hydraulics as well to set reverse rotation drive...

Yes please, I would like to see that magnet motor Patent using ratchet device...if you could find it...thanks!!

My System will work based on Levers and Springs...High and Low mechanical pressure system...and not that complicated...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

forest

Ufopolitics

Quote from: forest on February 02, 2022, 10:22:10 AM
Ok, I found it.

Thanks Forest!!

Unbelievable!!, a Patent from 1913-1914...A Mechanical Magnet Motor, self running, just a little push and starts...

It uses attraction to run, based on steel plates arc, or Ramp actuated on and off by the mechanical ratchet system...pretty simple.

It is not the same principle as I am working on, but it is very interesting.

I just went over the explanation and graphics real quick...I will do a slow reading later on.

But many thanks Forest!!

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

knovos

I'm still working on my mechanical ideas for the Luling motor but want to show up here when I have something useful. Showing drawings or animations that might work ar often a kind of pollution ;D Amazing that old paper from 1913! Maybe this was an inspiration for Luling.