Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy as simple as it gets

Started by indigo22, April 01, 2022, 08:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

I have no idea why the water turned blue but it's good to see that work is continuing here.

What did Nikola tesla use for diodes in his day? The Ronald Brandt circuit and lots of others shows diodes but it just got me thinking of what Nikola would have used?

captainpecan

Quote from: MagnaProp on April 24, 2022, 04:49:10 AM
I have no idea why the water turned blue but it's good to see that work is continuing here.

What did Nikola tesla use for diodes in his day? The Ronald Brandt circuit and lots of others shows diodes but it just got me thinking of what Nikola would have used?
That's a good question. I'm not really even sure Nikola Tesla was ever involved in this circuit or if it just inherited his name. All I have to go on is the very little out there to read about it.
But, the diode was invented in 1904, so he did have access to them. He also probably used vacuum tubes. But, as far as if he actually worked with this circuitry concept, he probably would have just used contacts for switches. The diodes are not needed for it to work. Just makes its easier for switching and to help make sure you don't short out a battery. But if the diode wasn't used, just a series to parallel switch system would do it. The potential difference it runs on will be going only one way anyway. From higher voltage to lower voltage source. Just thoughts. Back many years ago when I was playing with this, some of us where just using the shaft of the motor we were running to turn discs that made the contacts switching the batteries the ran the motor to begin with. Would get pretty sparky. I played with all kinds of things trying to snag extra energy from all that. I was never successful, but it sire did recycle a portion to use over and over. In a way, that is technically free energy since it was being thrown away before. But I didn't match some of the great claims. For me, it was just a great way to get more run time.

captainpecan

Quote from: FreeEnergy on April 23, 2022, 10:08:05 PM
I'm not sure why the saltwater turned aqua-blue-ish?

Maybe you accidentally electrocuted and melted a smurf while you were sleeping!!! Lol...

On a serious note, since I am unfamiliar with your battery, I did a bit of hunting to learn more. And I found one that changes colors as it charges. This one says it literally charges in seconds also. That sounds pretty damn interesting. Could your color be the same effect?
https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/190596/non-toxic-salt-water-battery-prototype-charge/amp/

FreeEnergy

Update:

I'm using a 12v Deep Cycle Marine/RV Battery.

I used 15 ounces of epsom salt per 1 gallon of distilled water.
Dissolved epsom salt over the stove, used a small pan then mixed back with the rest of the gallon used.
So in my case I'm using 3 gallons of distilled water and 45 ounces of epsom salt. Copper plate goes to (+) and aluminum goes (-). Wait for (a few days?) the settlement at the bottom creating a layer. Scoop out the saltwater from top, the bottom layer should be your "plasma fuel".

This is what I understand and what I'm doing, hopefully it works.

Thanks

✌️

e2matrix

Quote from: FreeEnergy on April 23, 2022, 10:08:05 PM
Update:

So I moved on to the "plasma" cell/battery that Peenie Wallie talks about in one of his videos.

I'm not sure why the saltwater turned aqua-blue-ish?

Likely Copper Chloride which is aqua / bluish since you have copper and sodium chloride (salt) in there.