Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems Working Theory

Started by onepower, August 04, 2022, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

alan
QuotePierre himself did close the loop. :)
Part 2/4 to 4/4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWvSe4GOz0A
Closing the loop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDp2VJkT76E&t=573s   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=968Pwkmy-bo 

That's an interesting setup similar to the Holcomb device and seems to have the right design elements.

For example, generally all of our circuits are based on lumped sums and uniformity. It is habitual behavior based on what we were taught and the science we know. So when we go to build a motor or generator we lump all the coils together then connect them to a common circuit in series or parallel. We tend to lump everything together and make it uniform because that's what science did and the people who created the science, ergo habitual behavior.

In fact, I'm always catching myself at the bench asking "what am I doing?", I'm simply repeating what others do without even thinking about it or questioning why. I know what I'm doing doesn't have a hope in hell of working because everyone else is doing it yet there I am repeating it.

I like these videos because most people would tell him he's doing everything wrong and wasting his time yet there he is apparently closing the loop. There may be something to this because I also got much better results by doing everything wrong...

Regards
AC

seychelles

STUFF CAN MOVE FASTER THAN LIGHT. OTHER WISE WE COULD NOT GET AN ATOMIC BOMB.
E= MC SQUARE.  TWO STUFFS COLLIDING INTO EACH OTHER EACH TRAVELING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT IS EQUAL
C SQUARE. SO THE INNER CORE OF THE HOLCOMB AND THE OUTER CORE ARE THE MODULATOR AND THE CORE IN
BETWEEN THE TWO IS THE OUTPUT CURE. LET US SAY THAT TH INNER MODULATOR CORE MAGNETIC FIELD IS ROTATING
CLOCKWISE AND THE OUTER CORE IS ANTICLOCKWISE THEN SHAZMAM C SQUARE HAPPENS IN THE MIDDLE CORE.

seychelles

A LITTLE JUMPING KABOSOTER TOLD ME SO.

seychelles

seychelles

FOR ANY PERMANENT MAGNET OR ELECTROMAGNET TO EXHIBIT  ELECTROMAGNETISM, MOST OF THE SPINNING ELECTRONS AND THE REST OF THE CORE OF THE MAGNET IS IN RESONANCE WITH ETHER. HENCE THE ETHER IS INDUCED INTO A VORTEX SPIN OF NORTH AND SOUTH SPINNING AT OPPOSING SPEED OF LIGHT WHICH EQUAL TO TWICE THE SPEED OF LIGHT AROUND THE MAGNET OR ELECTROMAGNET. A MAGNET IS ACTUALLY AN ETHER LENS. IT FOCUS
THE ETHER INTO A VORTEX WHICH WE CLASSIFIED AS MAGNETISM.