Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY DEVICE from Ebay???

Started by Marcel, January 25, 2007, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freezer

Quote from: ncbookz on July 05, 2007, 11:10:38 PM
OK  GUYS THIS IS ILLEGAL THIS  "FREE ENERGY DEVICE" IS UNDER COPY WRITE

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU GUYS ARE BREAKING THE LAW, I AM ALL FOR FREE ENERGY AND SHARING IDEAS  BUT YOU HAVE USURPED THE  AUTHORITY OF THE AUTHOR

Free energy device? Where? Honestly I don't think you have any basis on which to sue anyone..  You reek of scam..Who invents a free energy device, and chooses to sell it on ebay? For $20 none the less.  What a load of bull if I ever heard one.  Threatening to sue people here?  They should be suing you..

Quote from: ncbookz on July 05, 2007, 11:10:38 PM
THIS WILL RUN A SMALL FAN WITH NO LOAD ON ANY POWER
IT IS FREE POWER FROM MID AIR

Why do you need to turn on a lamp if its getting power from the air?  Good luck proving that in court :D

TheOne

it's obvious that what he his selling is not working, it's not a TPU its just wire!

to sell stuffs like that, first to be "serious" you can do some video of the device in action! also 1miliamp or free energy? i think my own body generate more amp then this device!

hartiberlin

User ncbookz
has now written private emails to the users over here who have posted about his device.
that they should delete their postings, otherwise he wants to sue them.

ncbookz please stop harrassing the users over here, otherwise I have to set you onto Read Only
access.

Many thanks.

Regards,Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Bob Boyce

@Stefan

ncbookz is in Greensboro NC, not all that far away from me. You think I should contact the District Attorneys office in North Carolina and make them aware of his scam? The DA can suggest whether or not the feds need to be involved, as what he has done has crossed state lines. Mail Fraud is a federal offense here in the US, and eBay has all records of all of his transgressions.

By the way, in his eBay listings, he was blaming the people here for his eBay account being shut down. It was due to his violation of eBay rules by providing a false phone number in his account information. He had to register again.

Any UL listed device that has the power cord split to apply his "copyrighted" modification would immediately lose any UL listing it had. I would not want to be him if someone had a fire, electrocution, or other accident directly or indirectly related to applying that modification.

Bob

MrMag

Bob,

I think you should contact the authorities. This guy is a crook! People who don't know any better will be ripped off by this jerk.

@Stephan

Please let him keep crying over here. All he is going to do is hang himself.

Tim