Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: stivep on January 18, 2023, 01:29:03 PM
Does anyone of you  have Gods to respond to my post from above  scientifically?
Any one?

Unfortunately..
This is who you are.
This is your  animal nature.

And than some of you complain:
-why I didn't give you working FE...?
For what?
So you can kill more?
And  overpopulate this planet  making all damage possible?

by the way:
I'm vegetarian and my wife is Vegan
With all of that  food  I eat  pretty tasty and with pleasure.
It is more expensive, ...so what?
You want FE ? - convince me that I'm wrong or make it by yourself
it is doable, no god is needed for that. You have two sections in this forum describing it.
And it is 100% in agreement with  modern physics - no miracles

Quite happy human animal , cleans earth from some trash left by other human animals.
- family  of this highly educated Christian girl, supported me very much financially since she was a  young student,
(almost quarter century younger) and as an adult she is married with me - the  Jew.
As the only child  of her father ,she wanted me, and as an adult she didn't change her mind.
https://youtu.be/op4GgbE8xWI?t=18

We both respect and obey modern science and history of evolution
All rules are broken right?

can you - break your own box (not only  break out from your own box) some of you are trapped at, and see what is outside of it?
-so you can't fall back to it as  the box is totally destroyed.
can you ?

Wesley

floodrod

Quote from: stivep on January 18, 2023, 04:31:38 PM
by the way:
I'm vegetarian and my wife is Vegan

Congrats!  I have guided my household to veganism well over a decade ago. Not one morsel of animal product or suffering has or will enter my body on purpose till death.  I deleted my last comment because I know it is unpopular..

As humans, we have been assigned "Stewardship" over the weaker species on our planet as our test.  Will we show compassion and help the weaker species, or use them for our own advantage and fulfill our lusts?  Do we act as "Good Stewards" or do we act as we are above them, therefore entitled to take their lives and eat their flesh?

Truly, the measuring stick you will be judged with is nothing more than how you treat the weaker species you were given domination over.

It sickens me hearing about Global Warming and our Earth-Killing activities while BILLIONS of innocent animal deaths stem from the hand or wallets of men. There will NEVER be peace on Earth until we treat the innocent with compassion.

Just thinking how hypocritical we are.  Many men BEG for mercy from the one more powerful than us, as we DENY mercy to the wailing cow who we impregnated with a metal shaft, stole her baby to make veal, strap her to milking machines, then finally process her corpse to be eaten once she is no longer profitable.

But as long as we believe innocent sacrifice forgives sin, we get wisped straight to heaven~  YAY.... 

onepower

stivep
QuoteSadistic monster has nothing to do with that.
Prostitution is not limited too .
We all are selling ourselves for money, and the only difference is that we all think we are doing nothing wrong. The prediction - Possibility of crisis,  in the sunny day  doesn't look apocalyptic yet for average worker of oil company,

I wasn't implying all people or the average oil company worker is a monster. I claimed the people running these big oil companies who knew the pollution from there products could kill billions of other people due to global warming are monsters. It's simply mass genocide by another name, to basically eradicate people of less means in the name of power and profit.

Your "we are all selling ourselves for money" argument is also absurd implying an average person just trying to get by is the same as a billionaire CEO involved in mass genocide for profit. This is simply more of the twisted populist bandwagon fallacy and gaslighting the real victims. Your argument is the worst kind of delusion because your basically trying to argue those in power who committed mass genocide were the victim and the people they slaughtered asked for it.

I understand this relates to human nature I'm just saying if these leaders, wealthy people and CEO's want to act like a sadistic monster we should treat them as such. Many of these people tend to think and act on the same level as any other psychotic murderer or serial rapist so we should treat them as such. Not a big deal, most people judge others all the time.

AC

stivep

Response related to:
Quote from: onepower on January 19, 2023, 02:26:33 PM
: Any one  have Gods  to respond to it?
:)
Wesley
Wesley's wife

stivep

Quote from: onepower on January 19, 2023, 02:26:33 PM
I wasn't implying all people or the average oil company worker is a monster.
I claimed the people running these big oil companies// are monsters.
It's simply mass genocide by another name, to basically eradicate people of less means in the name of power and profit.

Your "we are all selling ourselves for money" argument is also absurd implying an average person just trying to get by is the same as a billionaire CEO involved in mass genocide for profit. This is simply more of the twisted populist bandwagon fallacy and gaslighting the real victims. Your argument is the worst kind of delusion because your basically trying to argue those in power who committed mass genocide were the victim and the people they slaughtered asked for it.

I understand this relates to human nature I'm just saying if these leaders, wealthy people and CEO's want to act like a sadistic monster we should treat them as such. Many of these people tend to think and act on the same level as any other psychotic murderer or serial rapist so we should treat them as such. Not a big deal, most people judge others all the time.
AC

Thank you very much for your response "onepower"

That is why,  we should act now before is to late  for people like you, and personally you.

You expressed nothing more than the typical postulate of communism.

Equal rights,- to the today and future of  these who want to criticize or even punish the wealthy according to  their own opinion.
QuoteQuote from: onepower on January 19, 2023, 08:26:33 PM Not a big deal, most people judge others all the time.
right?
The problem is that communism never worked out, collapsed and died, along with many communists who allowed some of them :
QuoteQuote from: onepower on January 19, 2023, 08:26:33 PM to think and act on the same level
as any other psychotic murderer or serial rapist so we should treat them as such.
Stalin, Beria, Hitler, or today's  dictators.

Opinion from the position of an animal and mammal:

We the mammals are victims of  a human mammal who keeps us for his pleasure as pets or in Zoo.
He is often giving us  inhuman conditions while performing  acts of cannibalism killing and eating  us even if this human animal is mammal too.
He doesn't have to eat meat  but he likes taste of our flesh and blood.
QuoteQuote from: onepower on January 19, 2023, 08:26:33 PM thinking and acting on the same level as any other
psychotic murderer or serial rapist so we should treat them as such.
Human animal the hunter is taking pleasure of watching us the  other mammals dying in blood and pain.
and he doesn't even need to eat us,  he want  to see us dying and he calls it a  sport.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Human Animal is even killing their own in wars for land he took from us - We where there first  when he was only Homo Erectus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus
Human Animal is killing their own for disobeying his own regulations that are not unified and conflicting in between  globally.

Human animal - The horrible creature causing our own  end  along with his too due to damage he has done to the planet earth.
Free Energy that may cause overpopulation of these creatures will affect all living organisms on the planet earth very soon .

Any one  have Gods  to respond to it?
O yes ...  Human animal  the mammal has all organs we have, procreates exactly the same,
Hi There... How are  Ya  God...
How clever... God....??
The God  creator cares  about them too.
Why did you God create us the other mammals and rest of the creatures , and living organisms
a? .. hm?   :-\
For what?
For these sadistic creatures - mammals calling themselves the humans?

:) ?
Wesley
Wesley's Wife