Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERG generator nullifies EMF with field, "doubles input efficiency"

Started by Cloxxki, April 13, 2023, 06:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarLab

Quote from: bistander on May 13, 2023, 07:05:59 PM
SL,
What's wrong with this?
Why not show your documentation and data from that proof?

A sincere effort to show real time simultaneous input and output power for a sustained period of at least a few minutes.

Can't you pull up your lab log, copy and paste the data here with the photos. Or simply repeat the same test. That's all I'm asking. Proof of your claim. Nothing exotic. Just accurate input and output power, like you would have needed to conclude that you had proven it in the lab.

You made the claim based on a test right? Show it to us, or repeat it and show that to us. What is wrong with that?

bi

The "LinGen" CAE Analysis posted elsewhere over a year ago are the "Proofs." From there you can build up your own
device and test it.

The physical lab models are still "Trade Secret" until such time as HES releases their products. I'm sure you can
appreciate the legalities of Licensing and confidentiality, etc. plus liabilities. If not, then, oh well!

Not sure what your goals are, but I'm naturally suspecious base on the past...

So, the answer to your pestering is still - NO! Go Fish elsewhere. There is no need to carry this on further.
Its become redundant and, quite frankly, very silly. Claim whatever you decide, its unimportant in the whole scheme.

Look somewhere else for your fame and fortune, pot of gold, or whatever your after.

Case Closed - Bye Bye...

SL

bistander

Quote from: SolarLab on May 13, 2023, 07:20:04 PM

The "LinGen" CAE Analysis posted elsewhere over a year ago are the "Proofs." From there you can build up your own
device and test it.

The physical lab models are still "Trade Secret" until such time as HES releases their products. I'm sure you can
appreciate the legalities of Licensing and confidentiality, etc. plus liabilities. If not, then, oh well!

Not sure what your goals are, but I'm naturally suspecious base on the past...

So, the answer to your pestering is still - NO! Go Fish elsewhere. There is no need to carry this on further.
Its become redundant and, quite frankly, very silly. Claim whatever you decide, its unimportant in the whole scheme.

Look somewhere else for your fame and fortune, pot of gold, or whatever your after.

Case Closed - Bye Bye...

SL

Thanks for clearing this up SL.
You never had any intent to show the proof which you claimed,  and we know the real reason.
As for your LinGen CAE analysis, it's far from proof.
You call it pestering to ask for proof of claim. What do you call making claim without proof?
My goals? Find someone who will prove their claim of working FE device. Nobody will, and we know the reason.
Gotta wonder about your goals. Try to find some big boy pants that fit.
bi

SolarLab

Like I said:

Case Closed - Bye Bye...

bistander

Quote from: SolarLab on May 13, 2023, 09:18:01 PM
Like I said:

Case Closed - Bye Bye...

SL,
Just after someone with the common decency to stand behind a claim they made. But that is beyond your integrity and respect for a fellow human being apparently.

My fame and fortune is off topic. Pot of gold is of no interest to me. The in-lab proof of excess energy device you claim to have is what I am after.
bi

SolarLab

Quote from: bistander on May 13, 2023, 10:17:37 PM
SL,
Just after someone with the common decency to stand behind a claim they made. But that is beyond your integrity and respect for a fellow human being apparently.

My fame and fortune is off topic. Pot of gold is of no interest to me. The in-lab proof of excess energy device you claim to have is what I am after.
bi

bi,

Be aware I know, and see, the game in the broad scope - been there, and fought that before, a few times. Your not fooling anyone.

Your "fame and fortune and pot-of-gold" are the topic. It's a very old game BTW.

Nowhere have you ever shown how, if you gained the $10T/yr technology, you would save the World. So, why would anyone just
give that technology to you? You can't even define what a "proof" would consist of, or is!

Besides; you already have the technology (LinGen) - why don't you just build it and test it yourself - small effort on your part to, as
you claim, "Save The World" - an extremely small effort. You are certainly NOT the Authority "Proof" Guru, that's for sure.   

Your aim is clear - it's to stop it - not just my opinion BTW! I wasn't born yesturday... neither was Chris.

We can go on forever, but I'm convinced you, et. al., have now been exposed - prove me wrong!

Show your "Save the World" plan. Show anything of value; other than "give me this technology" because "I say so." 

SL