Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT REALLY FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Infomaniac, January 29, 2007, 07:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Good choice InfoManiac  :)

Look forward to getting out in the workshop and defo having a go at replicating this one.

http://www.overunity.org.uk

CTG Labs

Congratulations Infomaniac!

I know you have decided to to stay away from the patent office anyway, but I just wanted to add something I learned a long time ago...  A difference between UK and USA patents.

In the UK a patent APPLICATION is PUBLIC information once it has been submitted, even  before it has been approved.

In the USA a patent is NOT PUBLIC information until AFTER it has been issued.  The application is classified information and the reason for this is that ALL patents go through the Department of Naval Intelligence as well as the patent office.  This is so they can screen all the patents and keep your patent out of the system and take it away from you before it gets to the public if they feel they need to.  The excuse here is that they like to evaluate things that may be of better use in the defence of the country, but I guess there is more to it than that!

Congratulations again for all your hard work over the years and I very much look forward to seeing the details!

Thanks,

Dave.

neptune

Hi again, re my previous comments about the James Randi 1,000,000 dollar prize. Visit
WWW.randi.org/ and click on million dollar challenge . on the FAQ section you will see amongs the eligible paranormal claims, is listed PERPETUAL MOTION DEVICES. It cant be any clearer than that , can it?
              There are numerous other free energy prizes, including Halsteads 2One watt Challenge" Plenty of scope for some money without risking a Patent.
                                                                                     Regards Neptune

AhuraMazda

www.randi.org is a skeptics site and even if James Randi wanted to pay, he wouldn't have the money.
When inventing, you should not get involved with people with negative attitude.

AM

arbus

Infomaniac and ppls, The concept of E.L.S.A is proven to work.   Gravity powered machines are being used for underwater autonomous vehicles. Here's a link
http://spray.ucsd.edu/
They are very efficient, but have obvious problems with speed and power. 
Overcoming water resistance is a big issue.
Yes, there are versions that will run forever (except for maintenance)

Hope you have solved world energy problems :)
AR