Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming, unstoppable

Started by argona369, February 02, 2007, 12:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magkor

Quote from: exnihiloest on December 28, 2008, 05:48:06 AM
It's false.
Study the scientific papers from physicists (not these from climatologists who don't know much about thermodynamics).

Ridiculous! People who study climate systems - and don't many of them also study physics?Uh, YES! They do! - should not be listened to, but people who don't study climate should be listened to?

You start with a premise that is utterly ridiculous.

QuoteCO2 increases AFTER warming :

REALLY? C'mon... say something worthy of the discussion. This is another piece of BS from someone who knows nothing of science. Everybody and anybody who knows even the slightest about climate science knows this. It's a non-issue - except for those with an agenda attempting to twist the discussion. Why pretend climate scientists don't understand Milankovic cycles?

What you are proving by posting such a ridiculously obvious point as if it wasn't already known to climate scientists is that you don't understand feedback systems.

Quotehttp://fr.arxiv.org/abs/0707.1276
http://fr.arxiv.org/abs/0707.1161

Willie Soon!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

And I said science. That is not science. It's a non-peer-reviewed article. I.e. it's toilet paper.

QuoteChief scientific researcher at the frontiers of Freedom's Center for Science and Public Policy which was set up after  $100,000 ExxonMobil grant in 2002.

QuotePublished, with fellow sceptic Sallie Baliunas, an article in the Climate Research journal which reviewed the work of a number of climate scientists who concluded that the last century is the hottest in the last 1000 years.  The article, partly funded by the American Petroleum Institute,  caused the resignation of three of the journal's editors, in protest at the peer review process.

Remember: politics + climate = Exxon = bull crap = Soon

The sick-and-twisted thing about Soon? He never does climate research. Never has. He does "literature reviews" in which he twists the results to be what Exxon/Heartland/Etc. want them to be. That 's why those scientists - real scientists - quit.

I said: SCIENCE, not BS. You are wasting my time.

Quotehttp://www.physorg.com/news116996704.html

404 error. Why am I not surprised?

QuoteAbout lies, see this concerning the alleged slow-down of Gulf Stream:
"the ocean current data, that uncertainty was huge - casting severe doubt on the reality of any change. Worse still, the NOC team had made a basic mistake in their sums, making their data seem more precise than they were."
http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?menuID=2&subID=1510

Again, give me science, not a poorly written article by an idiot who does not know the difference between propaganda and science. (He thinks "Global Warming Swindle" is science!) Further, all you have done here is show that scientists disagree. OH- MY - GOD! Please. Nothing in that article supports that Climate Change is not happening and is not partly driven by human action.

Or do you not understand logic?

QuoteToday, there is a global cooling

No, there isn't. From YOUR link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7574603.stm

QuoteEven so, 2008 is set to be about the 10th warmest year since 1850, and Met Office scientists say temperatures will rise again as La Nina conditions ease.

You don't know the difference between weather and climate? And you mis-use data? You should be ashamed.

QuoteThere is also a "global warming" on Mars, will you accuse CO2 and the human kind ? :-)

Don't throw childish logic at me. I will not be polite about throwing it back in your face. Even if accurate, do you think mars = earth?

QuoteThe global warming by CO2 is now a question of faith, a new religion with the gurus of the IPCC and ecologist believers supporting them by ideology, not a scientific fact.

Really? Because you say so? Proof? Has the massive global warming science - that started 100 years ago - been funded by Exxon and shut down by BuCheney? No. The denialist industry was funded by Exxon and supported by BuCheney. How can you blatantly lie and claim science is religion but that well known bought-and-paid for liars are real scientists?

You believe something because Exxon told you to. And YOU talk about faith-based thinking?

QuoteThe main cause of climate variations is probably... the sun!

See previous links in previous posts.

Haliburton

HEY MAGKOR|  >:( YOU NEVER EXPLAINED WHY MARS IS MELTING ALSO??????  HOW ARE THE SUV'S CAUSING THAT??????  GLOBAL WARMING IS A FRAUD AND THE SUN IS GETTING HOTTER!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT HOW IS IT THAT WE HAVE SET RECORDS FOR BEING COLD IN THE LAST TEN YEARS IF ITS SUPPOSED TO GETTING HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!! AND PLEASE TELL ME WHY SCIENTIST HAVE DONE ICE CORE DRILLINGS AND HAVE FOUND THAT PLACES LIKE GREEN LAND HAD HOTTER TEMPS BACK HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO???????  LOOK SHIT HEAD YOU NEAD TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE WILL GO THRU CYCLES!!! ALSO CO2 THAT IS OMITED IS WHAT PLANTS AND TREES BREATH!!!!! PEOPLE WITH GREEN HOUSES PUMP CO2 INTO THE AIR TO GROW PLANTS AT A HIGHER RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DONT GIVE ME THAT OHHHH THERE IS LESS TREES NOW THING BECAUSE THATS ALSO A LIEEEEEEE!!!!!  WE NOW HAVE MORE TREES ON EARTH THEN IN THE 1800S 

GET LOST YOU NEWBIE AND WATCH THE VIDEO >>>>>>  http://infospill.com/?q=node/473 <<<<<<<<<<< listen at 3:10 into the video he tells you how global warming debate is started by the new world order UN!!!

resonanceman

Quote from: Haliburton on December 28, 2008, 02:50:11 PM
AND DONT GIVE ME THAT OHHHH THERE IS LESS TREES NOW THING BECAUSE THATS ALSO A LIEEEEEEE!!!!!  WE NOW HAVE MORE TREES ON EARTH THEN IN THE 1800S 

Does anyone  here know  how to tell the  truth  without  twisting it ?

In the 1800s we still had lots of old growth trees ........that means BIG trees .......fully grown trees .

I  agree that there are more trees now than in the 1800s  because I have seen enough  land that has been logged .   The trees there  are very close together and  most  of them are only  a few inches or less in diameter.       We have almost no fully grown trees left  ..........but we have LOTS of very large weeds.    Some of these weeds   might  become  real  full grown trees if we leave them alone  a hundred years or so .

gary

drspark

Quote from: magkor on December 28, 2008, 03:14:18 AM
The world apparently has gone insane. No matter how much fact, how much science, how much observable reality I show you, all you can come back with is illogical, ridiculous jabber.

We are in deep trouble when people have lost the ability to think coherently.

And no wonder. Look at the education level:  "waist" calories?

Criminy...

Dear Criminy aka Magkor,  :D

You have no clue about what calories are? or are you waisted?

Do us all a flavor and stop wasist-ingly our Oxygen with your lungks,  OK

Sincerely
DrSpark

Haliburton

QuoteDoes anyone  here know  how to tell the  truth  without  twisting it ?

In the 1800s we still had lots of old growth trees ........that means BIG trees .......fully grown trees .

What did i twist? all i said was that their is more trees!

have you ever heard of tree farm?  they are wonderful and many of them exist where trees where never before like grass lands! tree farms contain all types of wild life also.  big trees or little trees, the only difference is the tight wood rings